Pastor Steve Van Noort
* Call to Worship
* God’s Greeting
* Time of Praise “Praise the Lord, Sing Hallelujah” PH 188:1-3
“In Christ Alone”
Confession and Assurance
Prayer of Confession
Assurance of Grace
Song of Response: “He Will Hold Me Fast”
Offering Our Prayers
Offerings for Christian Education Fund can be placed in the baskets on your way out (or mailed).
Hearing God’s Word
* Heidelberg Catechism Lord’s Day 25 (PH 889)
* Scripture: Genesis 29: 11-14 (p. 28)
Message: “Unity in Christ: The Solution to Racism the World Desperately Needs”
* Song of Response: “Come Behold the Wondrous Mystery”
* Closing Song: “Build Your Kingdom Here”
Pianist: Amy Vandenberg
Praise team: Elaine Vos, Brendan Vandenberg
PLEASE PRAY FOR Todd Rutgers who had eye surgery Thursday.
BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS to Denise Storteboom who will celebrate her 84th birthday tomorrow, June 22!
CONGRATULATIONS to the these couples who are celebrating special anniversaries this week:
• Gene and Dorothy Greenough, Tuesday, June 23 (53)
• John and Anne Maas, Friday, June 26 (61)
• Marlo and Carol De Young, Sunday, June 28 (52)
BABY BOTTLES: Because we have missed a few months, the baby bottles for Whatcom County Pregnancy Center will be out every Sunday beside the offering baskets for you to put in your change. Thank you for supporting LIFE!