Deeper Life Bible Camp Updates
• The deadline to register for Junior High (7th-8th grade) Camp at DLBC is TODAY. The camp begins July 25. Register at dlbconline.com.
• Our church has camp scholarships available. See one of the Elders or Pastor Marlin.
• ALL CAMPERS must sign a Covid information form before going to camp. Find them at the bulletin table.
• We have an urgent need for a Nursery Ministry Team and volunteers to sign up and volunteer to care for our youngest attendees. Those with completed background checks can sign up at the sheet on the nursery door. If we do not have volunteers, this ministry will not go forward.
• Child Evangelism Fellowship Kids Club will be July 26-30. We will have two meeting locations, kind of like a traveling Vacation Bible School. From 9:00 – 10:30 am, we will meet here at the church. From 1:00-2:30, our gathering will be at the Aurora Community Center. Pick a place and have some fun!
• Jennifer Osufsen will be on vacation July 16-Aug 1. All announcements can still be emailed to Jen for the duration of her absence. The deadline for announcements is Friday at noon.
Prayer requests from Steve Hanson, missionary with Timber Bay in Bemidji
• For Native American families members of a 22- and 24-year-old who lost their lives to drugs and alcohol, specifically that wherever the hard drugs like heroin and fentanyl are coming from would stop.
• That the "great emptiness" within the young people will be filled with the "Hope of Jesus.”
• That a Bible study/prayer time for Native American young men will start and that Native older men will be there to lead.
• Godly wisdom and discernment.
• It has been 5 years since my Multiple Myeloma Cancer diagnosis. I am grateful that God has chosen to sustain me for His purposes.
• Grateful for Bonnie and the church who lifts me up in prayer every day.
• Praise for God's faithfulness to always provide the resources we need each day.
• Blessed by the Native American believers Mitch, Kenny, Quentin, Reggie, Richard, Tony, Tom, Mark, Duane, and others.
• Grateful for the TRUTH in the bible that can set captives free.