- Joyful Noise
- All To Us
- Mighty To Save
2 Timothy 2:1–7ESV
1 Corinthians 15:10ESV
1 Corinthians 15:58ESV
1 John 2:15–16ESV
1 Thessalonians 2:4ESV
1 John 2:6ESV
2 Timothy 4:7ESV
2 Corinthians 5:10ESV
- Build Your Kingdom Here
1. What pictures come into your mind when you think of ministers and ministry? Have you ever thought of pastors as spiritual athletes? How about spiritual Green Berets or spiritual surgeons?
2. Why is a simple encouragement to “be strong” or to “hang in there” insufficient?
3. Which source provides you the most encouragement: prayer, Bible reading, listening to sermons, meeting with other Christians, worshiping through music, or reading Christian books?
4. Do you have a few people in whom you are investing your life and discipling?
5. Why are many not practicing 2 Timothy 2:2?
6. How are Christians and soldiers alike? How are they different?
7. Are any good things keeping you from doing the main things? Are you entangled with stuff that is keeping you from making disciples among all nations?