Anatomy of Faith
Class • 4 members • 7 followers
About this group
Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. (Psalm 25:4)
- The Bible makes it clear that there is but one true God. Many people will say that there are many gods and how can you be so exclusive.? I usually say, I'm not being exclusive the Bible, Jesus, and God are. I just follow them.
- Looking forward to this question. Can't wait to discuss it with you all. “What is God? God is a Spirit, (John 4:24) infinite, (Job 11:7–9) eternal, (Ps. 90:2) and unchangeable, (James 1:17) in his being, (Exod. 3:14)wisdom, (Ps. 147:5) power, (Rev. 4:8) holiness, (Rev. 15:4) justice, goodness, and truth. (Exod. 34:6–7)” https://ref.ly/o/wscatechism/653 via the Logos Bible Android app.
- True theology always leads to doxology... Doxologies punctuate the Bible because they punctuate the life of faith. Dr. Sinclair Ferguson, from his book; Some Pastors and Teachers
- It was great to see you all today at Anatomy of Faith. I look forward to ministering and serving with you. 1 Peter 4:10–11 (ESV) — 10 As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace: 11 whoever speaks, as one who speaks oracles of God; whoever serves, as one who serves by the strength that God supplies—in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
- Question 1 What is the chief end of man? Man’ s chief end is to glorify God, (1 Cor. 10:31, Rom. 11:36) and to enjoy him for ever. (Ps. 73:25–28)