Please pray.Please be praying for Aaron and Karin Thomas at twin peaks. They are dealing with a sensitive situation that needs our prayer. Pray they have wisdom and grace as they work through things.
Please pray.Please keep Laffina in your prayers. Her father passed away this morning. She will be driving back tomorrow to help with the funeral.
Please pray.Please keep Jeanette Osmon in prayer. She is in the hospital after having multiple streaks last night. She is doing good considering, pray for wisdom for the doctors and for her recovery.
Please pray.Please keep Hellen Smith in your prayers. Early this morning Dick went home to be with the Lord. Please keep the family in your prayers.
- Do not eat the contamination of the false teachers and false prophets 2 Peter 2:20-22 || No come las contaminaciones de los falsos maestros y profetas 2 Pedro 2:20-22False prophets and teachers 2 Peter 2:1-22 (Part 5 of 5) -- Do not eat the contamination of the false teachers and false prophets 2 Peter 2:20-22 -- Los profetas y maestros falsos 2 Pedro 2:1-22 (Parte 5 de 5) -- No come las contaminaciones de los falsos maestros y profetas 2 Pedro 2:20-22sermons.faithlife.com
- In The Beginning God CreatedGOD CREATED… this is a powerful phrase! God brought into existence, created, made life! ( John 1:4 … “ In Him was life ”) Psalm 33:6 ; 9 the psalmist states powerfully.... By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, And by the breath of His mouth all their host. For He spoke, and it was done; He commanded,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Jonathan Koehn published a bulletin
- Please keep Laffina and her daughter in prayer as they travel to Arizona to see her father. He is on hospice and they said he does not have long. They are able to see him tomorrow. Please pray this would be a good visit and that the Lord would not let him suffer too long.
- A Place Of Grace published a newsletterReadWeekly NewsA Place of Grace -January 16, 2021
Grace Bible Day of Prayer for our Nation!
With everything going on, our nation and world are in great need of prayer! Our sanctuary will be open Wednesday, Jan. 20th from 8am-8pm for you to stop by and pray. Please plan to come in. Also check the elder blip next week (out on Thursdays HERE) for more on prayer during these times.