- Blessings of HardshipsCorrie Ten Boom recounts her time in Ravensbruck concentration camp with her sister Betsie… We lay back, struggling against the nausea that swept over us from the reeking straw. ..Suddenly I sat up, striking my head on the cross-slats above. Something had pinched my leg. “‘Fleas!’ I cried. ’Betsie, the…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Please pray for Sharon’s sister, Kristi. She has been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer which means a probable life expectancy of four years. She is deciding if she wants chemotherapy and or radiation. Also pray for her salvation and a open heart to hear and respond to the gospel.
- Take care of your brother and sister 1 Thessalonians 5:14-15 | Cuida de su hermano y hermana 1 Tesalonicenses 5:14-15We cover how as brothers and sisters in Christ we have a responisibility to take care of one another. En este mensaje hablamos sobre como hermanos y hermanas en Cristo tenemos un responsabilidad de cuidar unos a otros.sermons.faithlife.com
- Elijah's ExperienceI have made the statement over this past year that “I would rather take a decade of 2020 over six months of 2019”. I’m not saying that the difficulties we as a family went through were more or less difficult than what God may be allowing you to go through What I am saying is that life brings struggles,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Jonathan Koehn published a bulletinReadThe will of God for the believer 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18Casa de la Biblia 11-29-2020
- A Place Of Grace published a newsletterReadWeekly NewsA Place of Grace -November 21, 2020
This year has certainly been different, but we have SO many things to be grateful for still! May you be encouraged this week as you thank our gracious God for all that He has given, all He has done, and all He is yet to do. Happy Thanksgiving!
Please pray.Please pray for Daniel, who struggles with depression. May he clearly understand what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus.