- Practice Perseverance!It was the day I set a State Record in swimming… I will never forget it! I had trained, learned the stroke, and now my coach came and told me it was time I would be competing in the 200 meter butterfly!!! Just do what you practiced, swim like I taught you he said I lunged into the stroke as the race…sermons.faithlife.com
- A Place Of Grace published a newsletterReadNews FeedPlace of Grace -May 14, 2022
Twin Peaks is offering a wilderness camp for ages 14-18 from June 21-24. Because of new government regulations, all camp registrations must be in two weeks prior to camp. See the events page on our website HERE to see more and to connect for registration and more information about this great opportunity.
- A Place of HonorAs we celebrate Mother’s Day today, I want us to consider a passage of scripture well known to us. A passage many of us had to memorize as children possibly, and for good reason! Yet, I believe it is a passage forgotten, or that holds less importance as we grow older in the church. The concept I want…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Please be praying for our daughter in law, Lacey’s, sister Bre’Ana, who is in ICU and might not live. Ask God for mercy for her—for salvation and healing. Thank you
Please pray.Remember we are meeting at the Battlement Mesa Park for the National Day of Prayer. Hope to see you there
Please pray.please Pray for Tim Lenard as he has his third treatment starting at 10:00 am on Today . They are going to try a different chemo drug this time. Please pray he doesn’t have an allergic reaction to this one or anything else this time.
- UPDATE… Tim is fine but did have a reaction and needed an Epipen again. Four nurses and the doctor handled it quickly and he didn’t have major trouble breathing. Just the heat sensations and chest tightness and discomfort. He had the anti-nausea and 5 minutes of the immunotherapy in him. So we’ve narrowed it down to two drugs. He won’t get chemo today. They will restart the immunotherapy in an hour or so - once his vitals are normal and he’s not shaking. That will take about an hour, then we’ll go get him some lunch! Thanks for the prayers
- A Focus on ChristPeter has been discussion how we are to respond to suffering. He continues this thought as he moves into verse 18 describing the example of Christ! You know it is going to be a thrilling week of study as you look at the passage deeper and every theologian is saying that these verses are the MOST DIFFICULT…sermons.faithlife.com