Bethel Christian Fellowship
"A Year for God's Overflow" July 17, 2022 "Firm in Truth AND Flexible in Love" from Pastor Steve Rasmussen
Have an Announcement to Share?
- In addition to our regular tithes and offerings, we will receive a mission's offering this morning for the work of SALT (Somali Adult Literacy Training - part of Arrive Ministries).
- This Saturday, July 23, Pilgrim Center for Reconciliation is hosting The Heart of Reconciliation one day retreat here at BCF, and you are invited! 9am-4pm. Light breakfast beginning at 8:30am. Lunch is provided.
- DAY CAMP is almost here! “Discover God’s Address”. August 1-5 from 9-1 for elementary students K-6th grade. Volunteers are needed for many positions (Co-leader for Thursday and Friday of Day Camp, class helpers for group leaders and also for crafts and games, sound and video, props and decorations – especially needed are people to help decorate on July 31st after church ). See Ms. Sylvia for details and sign up sheet.
- There will be a SPECIAL OFFERING on July 31 for our Day Camp in August. Ms. Sylvia is creating a marvelous experience for our children, and this is one way we can help support our children’s spiritual growth and biblical knowledge. It is also an important outreach to our neighborhood.
- Senior High camp begins on July 18th, and Junior High on July 25th. Please pray for the Holy Spirit to do His work in these days at camp.
- Radiate will be taking a break 7/18- 8/7. No youth services during the break.
- Jean-Patrick and Erin Mally, who shared with us last week, have welcomed daughter Vera to their family. We are delighted they are part of our community, and have an opportunity to support this family of four with meals during this season of transition. Click Here!
- Join us in praying for the workers on the field! The Missions Catalyst Team is meeting for prayer 7-8:30pm, July 18, and every third Monday of each month via Zoom. Contact Sharon Holmgren or Cory Lindh for more info.
Let us get to know you!
Please take a moment to send us your information so that we may stay connected with you. Your information is carefully managed and protected.
I am a:
How did you hear about us?