10:00 Call to Worship (led by Andy Mork)
- How Great is our God
Sermon (Pastor Jim Olson)
- Build Your Kingdom Here
- King of Kings
- Amazing Grace (my chains are gone)
11:00 Sermon Discussion Groups
Order a beautiful bouquet of 6 roses for the special mom in your life. Cost is $15. This is a fundraiser for our Youth and Children's Ministries. Place the order using this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfN8yOn0-TIPL0W53S1dxo6JKlIxWL897BSYTs3fmEesX9Lkw/viewform
Pick up your roses on Sunday, May 9th, after the morning service.
- According to this scripture what are some of the characteristics of a mature community?
- What are some specific ways that we can personally and as a congregation develop these characteristics?
- What are the challenges we are facing in the church in general as well as here at BCF to developing this maturity?
- What are some specific ways that we can address these challenges?
- How might I personally contribute to growing maturity in our church?
THIS WEEK, in addition to our regular giving, we will receive our monthly BCIF Offering, which is designated for the next phase of our roof replacement, in addition to several other upcoming building projects.