Faithlife Bible Screen
General • 4 members • 20758 followers
About this group
Play non-stop Bible art wherever you go! Stream on your devices and other screens to fill your day with Scripture.Follow
- Stream Bible Screen on your TV, computer, mobile devices, and other screens to keep Scripture front and center all day long. Files to stream on a digital photo frame can be found in "Files" under the "Content" tab on the left sidebar.Faithlife Bible ScreenFaithlife Bible Screen is a non-stop loop of illustrated and animated Bible verses set to music (optional). Stream it on your TV, computer, mobile devices, and other screens to keep Scripture front and center all day long. Subscribe to Faithlife TV Plus for an ad-free version of Bible Screen.faithlifetv.com
- Isaiah 58:3The New International Version‘Why have we fasted,’ they say, ‘and you have not seen it? Why have we humbled ourselves, and you have not noticed?’ “Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please and exploit all your workers.
- Mark 15:37–38The New International VersionWith a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last. The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.
- James 1:12The New International VersionBlessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
- Matthew 27:29The New International Versionand then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on his head. They put a staff in his right hand. Then they knelt in front of him and mocked him. “Hail, king of the Jews!” they said.
- Ezekiel 34:15The New International VersionI myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD.
- Ezekiel 36:23The New International VersionI will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.
- John 16:33The New International Version“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Luke 9:16The New International VersionTaking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to distribute to the people.
- Proverbs 31:25The New International VersionShe is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
- Acts 17:11The New International VersionNow the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.