- The 5 W's of EternityHeaven is the place where those who overcome in life, will experience eternity. 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd…sermons.faithlife.com
- Live stream Sunday, September 13th @ 10:30 a.m.
Judges 1-15 Test Questions
1. How many judges can you count in the book of Judges, chapters 1-15, in the Holy Bible?
2. Name the judges of whom the Holy Bible, in chapters 1-15 of the book of Judges, doesn't record winning battles?
3. Which judge was a lefty?
4. Which judge had an ephod made for himself rather than become king?
5. Name a judge that was a child of another judge?
6. Which judge was born of an unnatural conception?
7. Name the judge that disemboweled a king?
8. Which judge was known for his thirty sons and daughters?
9. Who was the daughter of a judge that lost her life because her father made a foolish promise?
10. Who used a tent peg to nail an enemies head to the ground?
11. Of what nation was Samson's wife?
12. Which Israelite military commander shares the same name as a former U.S. President?
13. Which Judge won a battle with only 1% of his original army?
14. Which judge eventually turned on his own people?
15. Which judges were born of concubines and harlots?
16. Which judge had a double edged or double ended dagger?
17. Which judge did God raise up first?
18. Which judges had the responsibility and/or accountability of delivering God's law to his people?
19. Which nations did the Lord designate specifically to test Israel, after the initial occupation of Canaan?
20. Which judge failed because of his toxic pride?
- Asking for prayers for my oldest son, Barry, Jr. He tested positive for Covid-19 and is quarantined at home.