Bible Study Magazine Podcast
Church • Bellingham, WA • 1 member • 14 followers
About this group
Join Dr. Mark Ward as he speaks with leading Christian voices on tackling the critical mission of moving biblical literacy forward. Then enjoy a spirited, roundtable discussion on key takeaways from the interview.Follow
- Brian Rosner on a Biblical Theology of Personal Identity | S3E12Brian Rosner is one of the most prolific and important contributors to evangelical biblical theology. He was an editor for the New Dictionary of Biblical Theology and has written the acclaimed Paul and the Law in the New Studies in Biblical Theology Series. He has also done careful biblical-theological work on matters of personal identity.sermons.faithlife.com
- David Firth’s new Joshua Commentary | S3E11How can biblical theology help us understand key Old Testament books, and how can it help us “include the stranger”? David Firth talks to Mark Ward about his new commentary on Joshua in the Evangelical Biblical Theology Commentary and also his New Studies in Biblical Theology volume, Including the Stranger.sermons.faithlife.com
- Jared Compton Lets the Apostles Do Biblical Theology | S3E10How did the New Testament apostles tell Israel’s story? Jared and two co-author friends put together an insightful exploration into the biblical theology of the most important theologians in existence: Jesus, Paul, Matthew, Luke, and the author of Hebrews.sermons.faithlife.com
- Michael Barrett’s on Zechariah in the Lexham Context Commentary | S3E8Michael Barrett, author of the Lexham Context Commentary notes on Zechariah (Lexham Press), talks to Bible Study Magazine Podcast host Mark Ward (also former editor of the LCCOT) about biblical theology, Hosea, and Zechariah.sermons.faithlife.com
- Wow! I think I found what I was looking for. This is a great book and I will need it for writing essays on literature. I collect materials, but still, I am not confident in my abilities, because I do not have writing skills. Therefore, I think the best solution is to contact https://www.rushmyessay.co.uk/ a service for writing high-quality academic content. This will allow me to save time and be sure of the success of my educational work. Therefore, I recommend this educational resource to anyone who has problems with writing.
- Matthew Harmon’s New Commentary on Galatians | S3E7Matthew Harmon, author of the Evangelical Biblical Theology Commentary volume on Galatians (Lexham Press), talks to Bible Study Magazine Podcast host Mark Ward about biblical theology, the book of Galatians, and specific knotty phrases in Paul’s letter.sermons.faithlife.com
- Stephen Dempster on the Story of the Old Testament | S3E5Stephen Dempster, author of the truly epic biblical theology book, Dominion and Dynasty (in the New Studies in Biblical Theology series from IVP), talks to Bible Study Magazine Podcast host Mark Ward about biblical theology and the Old Testament.sermons.faithlife.com
- Hello. Thanks for the material. Learning is always a complex process. This is especially true for writing academic articles. I have no similar experience in writing such complex content. This requires knowledge and experience. Therefore, when I need to write some work or a quality text, I turn to professional authors from https://paperspoint.com/ who provide excellent quality content of any complexity. In this way, I have complete confidence in the result and can avoid stupid grammatical and lexical mistakes.