Church • 32 members • 4 followers
About this group
Jesus is always the subject.
- Thriving Marriages is a great resource for any couple looking to improve their relationship. Sign-up for their daily email and read some productive, challenging and even thought-provoking articles. I bet you'll know someone who also could use some marriage encouragement or widsom. Today: How to Fight FairHow to Fight Fair: 25 Tips for More Constructive ArgumentsEveryone has fights in their marriage, but not everyone knows how to fight. Not all conflict is created equal: some conflict brings you closer together while some leaves you farther apart. So how do youthrivingmarriages.com
- I am really enjoying Faithlife TV. Here is a great marriage resource I just finished watching. The media is a bit dated but the content is still very relevant to anyone who is currently married or is looking to marry, even older teens and young adults. John Drescher reveals some eye opening dynamics we all experience in marriage.For Bitter or For BetterWatch "For Bitter or For Better" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.faithlifetv.com
- I'm a fan of J Warner Wallace (Cold-Case Christianity). Here's a real good video article for adults and teens...Why are you a Christian? He's got a great free App too.How Can We Help Our Kids Communicate the Truth of Christianity in an Evidential Way? | Cold Case ChristianityJ. Warner Wallace talks about the challenges facing young Christians and the importance of developing an evidential view of the Christian faith.coldcasechristianity.com
- Who will you invite to church this Sunday to hear the Word of God? Join us as we discuss a critical understanding of our current study! Sunday 9:00AM
- Looking for a good movie? Next month go check out Overcomer at one of our local theaters! Don't forget to sign in for your free FaithLife TV access through our C4 Church FaithLife platform!Overcomer - In Theaters August 23The Kendrick Brothers once again bring their unique mixture of hope, humor, and heart to the big screen in their inspiring new family film, OVERCOMER—opening in theaters nationwide August 23. What do you allow to define you?www.overcomermovie.com
- Survey question C4 Church...of the 9 pieces of the Fruit of the Spirit, which one do you think is most needed in today’s culture? Reply with only one from Gal 5:22-23. if you missed last weeks message, “The Proof is in the Fruit” it’s uploaded onto our FaithLife page. This coming Sunday...How Not to Quench the Holy Spirit. Invite someone
- I think we need more faithfulness toward God
- Number Nine. Anger, food & sex addictions, money issues, drugs & alcohol... it seems like self-control- if led by the Spirit- would make a huge difference in so many ways!
- I think patience. We live in a world of go,go,go where we often dont allow God the time to develop the fruit and give up. Even farmers do not reap in the same season that they sow.