Calvary Fellowship Gig Harbor
Church • 108 members
About this group
We are a church that desires to worship simply and wholeheartedly, while growing through the life-changing power of God’s Word, and reaching the world with the love of Christ.Ask to join
- Good Morning Calvary Fellowship men. We had our first Thursday morning 6am prayer time at Peninsula Christian Fellowship coffee room. We plan to meet weekly each Thursday 6am to 7am. We will be praying as a group of men and also a time of quiet personal reflection together. Praying for God to show each of of us his clear will and to believe in his sovereign power to move in all things big and small within our church, families, community and world. Updates or changes will be posted if the prayer time changes or doesn’t meet for that particular week.
- Midweek Service tonight! Join us as pastor Dale continues teaching from the Book of Isaiah. We start at 6:30 p.m. at the Peninsula Christian Campus.
- Hey Church! Tomorrow, April 2nd is the Work Day to help our friends at Peninsula Christian Fellowship. We will be working from 8am-4pm. Lunch is provided!
- My friends need your prayers!!! Baby Cyrus was medically KIDNAPPED early Saturday morning (3/12) and has not been returned to his family (Marissa & Levi Anderson). His condition has worsened under the “care” of the hospital. There is so much evil from "authorities" going on with this situation. Please pray for Baby Cyrus! www.freedomman.org/cyrus #SaveBabyCyrusBaby Cyrus Was Kidnapped! | Freedom Man PressBaby Cyrus Was Kidnapped!www.freedomman.org
- Discipleship Collective is this Saturday, March 5 at 8:00 a.m. in the Student Ministry Building at the PCF campus. See you all there bright and early! Coffee and treats provided!