About this group
The Church Where Love AboundsFollow
- Just received this from Carrel... Both doctors were in this morning and said she was doing great and we may to take the ventilator off tomorrow and then start thinking about the heart valve... Prayers answered! Keep them coming! Thankfully, Mary Cotton was able to come home yesterday, too!
- George came home from the Hospital but continue to remember Mike Keeney, Mary Cotton and Sue Hart. Sue is having several things done to treat her heart as they wait for pneumonia to improve before a heart cath on Thursday. She and Carrel would really appreciate your prayers.
- They have decided to go ahead with the valve surgery for Sue Hart as quickly as they can prep for it today. They want to put a pic line in and some other things to help her meet this challenge today. Please be in special prayer for her and for Carrel. Tony was allowed to join Carrel, thank God, so that he doesn't have to be alone.
- Brice Talley graduated to glory on Thursday, October 8th. His services will be held at Carbondale on Monday morning October 12, at 10:00am
- I finally had stent removed today, & am doing well. Xray sowed no more big stones. Thanks so much for prayers!
- I made a OneCall today to ask that you pray for Carol Ann and Jennifer as Carol Ann remains in the Hospital. They are having a pretty bad day. Also, remember, no services tonight
- I'm doing well, just waiting to get stent out. I ask for prayers for my spouse Lyle & our son Garrett to come to worship with me. Also, prayers that Garrett will someday soon make the decision to be baptized. Patti Madison