- Thanks for everyone's help this morning sorting all of the Saturate USA material! You all did a ton of work. We will need help from people that are willing to take the material around Rolling Meadows and hang them on doorknobs. Contact Brian if you can help!
- The youth group had our road rally last night! It was so much fun! Teams competed and had a list of tasks to accomplish for different point values. They had one hour to accomplish as many tasks as possible! It was a blast! In the end team Emily, Zoe, Carolina, Susie, Aura came away as the victors!
- Cardinal Drive Church of Christ published a newsletterReadThe Connection 10/14/21
October's Memory Verse - Luke 18:16-17
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
- Our Back 2 Church Sunday event was a great day! We are so thankful for everyone that came and enjoyed the sunshine and fun we had!
- Rob Carris started a discussionDiscussLight in the Darkness
We as your elders have been thinking a lot about how we reach our community and we are looking for ideas on how we do this. Maybe you were a part of another church that had a great outreach idea, or maybe you have a fresh idea of your own!? We would love to hear your ideas as we make plans to spread some light into our community!
Please pray.Just in case you didn’t see on Facebook from Tony Price: Urgent prayers for Robin Coughlin’s grandson, Ben Price. Late yesterday Ben was rushed to the ER because he was vomiting blood. As it turns out, they discovered a "mass" in his throat and removed it through the night. He currently has a trach tube and is recovering in ICU. The biopsy will inform us whether it was cancerous.