- Tutorial #1: Check your directory information. Hey Cardinal Drive, thanks to everyone for joining the platform. There is a lot here, and I don't want to overwhelm you with information, so I'll just give a trickle of information through some Tutorial posts. For starters, checkout your directory listing and make sure your information is correct. From the phone app, you can find that directory in the tab in the lower right corner that is three horizontal lines. The directory is one of the options. You can search for members, call, email or text them directly through that directory, and of course check out your own information and make sure that it is correct. You can also upload a picture. If you are looking through a computer browser, you will see the Directory as one of the options on the left column under "Community." As we get people onboard and verify the information, we will create some new printable directories in case that is handy for you. If your information is incorrect and you can't update it, please let me know and we will correct the information.
- Cardinal Drive Church of Christ published a newsletter
- A couple of corrections and updates: Alysia, Wes and Joyce's daughter is still hospitalized as she undergoes her treatment. Bill Miller had his surgery last Friday and is doing well. Edna also wants to add her sister-in-law, Dot, back to the prayer list, as she continues her battle with cancer.
- Thanks for everyone's help this morning sorting all of the Saturate USA material! You all did a ton of work. We will need help from people that are willing to take the material around Rolling Meadows and hang them on doorknobs. Contact Brian if you can help!
- The youth group had our road rally last night! It was so much fun! Teams competed and had a list of tasks to accomplish for different point values. They had one hour to accomplish as many tasks as possible! It was a blast! In the end team Emily, Zoe, Carolina, Susie, Aura came away as the victors!
- Cardinal Drive Church of Christ published a newsletterReadThe Connection 10/14/21
October's Memory Verse - Luke 18:16-17
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
- Our Back 2 Church Sunday event was a great day! We are so thankful for everyone that came and enjoyed the sunshine and fun we had!
- Rob Carris started a discussionDiscussLight in the Darkness
We as your elders have been thinking a lot about how we reach our community and we are looking for ideas on how we do this. Maybe you were a part of another church that had a great outreach idea, or maybe you have a fresh idea of your own!? We would love to hear your ideas as we make plans to spread some light into our community!