All services and activities are canceled until Washington State lifts restrictions on public gatherings. Updates will be posted at chewelahbaptist.org.
Wednesday Bible Studies and Sunday Morning Worship sermons will be posted at chewelahbaptist.org. Links will be sent through email and through our church Facebook account.
Please email or call the church with any prayer requests.
1) God's perfect peace that passes all understanding.
2) God using the pandemic to bring people to salvation.
3) Students who are studying abroad to make it home safely or find a place to stay.
5) For the family in Stevens County who had a member test "positive" for the COVID-19 and for everyone who came into contact with this person.
1) Two families in the church who had relatives tested for COVID-19 had the results come back "negative."
2) God is still in control!!
Giving to the church can be done in a variety of ways:
1) Mail a check to the church - PO Box 315, Chewelah, WA 99109
2) Bill pay from a financial institution.
3) Online: https://chewelahbaptist.org/give
4) Text-to-Give: text the word Give to 509-255-8811 with a dollar amount (Give 100)