Missionary Bryan Tanner will be sharing his recent missionary presentation via our church website: https://chewelahbaptist.org. He leaves on Friday, May 1, to serve the saints at Missionary Acres for the summer.
Since most church meetings are currently closed and meetings are canceled, Bryan will be building and maintaining homes while in Missouri and speaking in churches when services resume.
If you would like to help with his trip, summer expenses, or regular support, information on how to do so is posted in the giving section.
Take My Life and Let It Be – Hymn #400 in Majesty Hymns
Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love,
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee;
Take my lips and let them be
filled with messages from Thee,
filled with messages from Thee.
Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my moments and my days
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
Take my love; my Lord, I pour
at Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for thee,
Ever, only, all for thee.
The Wednesday Bible Study and Sunday Morning Worship sermons will be posted at chewelahbaptist.org. Links will be sent through email and through our church Facebook account until Washington State lifts restrictions on public gatherings.
May 9 Spring Work Day, 9:00 am
May 10 Morning Worship Service, 11:00 am
Once services resume, we will need a Cleaning Team
to disinfect the church after each service.
If you are physically able and willing to do this,
please contact Pastor Cleghorn.
Giving to the church can be done in a variety of ways:
1) Mail a check to the church – PO Box 315
Chewelah, WA 99109
2) Use “bill pay” from a financial institution.
3) Online: https://chewelahbaptist.org/give
4) Text-to-Give: text the word Give to 509-255-8811
with a dollar amount (Give 100)
Thank you for your generous giving to Chewelah Baptist
through this time of being apart.
Monthly general fund budget need - $9,410
Love offering for the Tanner Family
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Tanner Family to Missionary Acres. All gifts given to use for ministry purposes go through the Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation. They are tax-deductible. Baptist Mid-Missions offers a variety of ways to give. Here is a quick overview of the options available.
Please make checks payable to Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation. In the memo area, please write Bryan & Lisa Tanner or our ministry number, 706472.
You can mail the check to the Home Office at:
Baptist Mid-Missions Foundation
PO Box 308011
Cleveland, OH 44130-8011
Though this option does result in a small fee for the Tanner family, online giving is available. If you prefer to give online, you can click on the link below:
From there, you will have the option of creating a log in and profile. On the form, please select option number three (from the drop-down box), Missionary Support. Then, another drop-down menu will appear. From there, please select Tanner, Bryan 706472. Then you can enter your information, check the authorization box, and select “Submit.”
Electronic Funds Transfer
You can set up automatic contributions from your checking account. In order to set this up, you will need to fill out a form. You can click here to download the form.
Fill out the form completely and mail it to:
PO Box 308011
Cleveland, OH 44130-8011
2 Corinthians 9:7KJV
1) God's perfect peace that passes all understanding.
2) God using the pandemic to bring people to salvation.
3) Missionaries on the field to stay healthy, safe, and have wisdom in how to serve during this time.
4) Our missionaries in the US: De, Thomas, Robertson
5) For churches not to be hurt financially. For missionaries not to lose support.
6) For missionaries on deputation to raise support even during these unknown times.
7) For God to stop the spread of the COVID-19.
8) For our President and leaders to have wisdom.
9) For businesses not to close and the economy to recover.
10) For those who have had medical procedures postponed to remain healthy.
1) People are receiving Jesus as Savior!
2) The gospel is being shared around the world!
3) God is still in control!