10:30 a.m. Prayer Meeting
11:00 a.m. Sunday Worship Service - Peter Waud
Midweek Bible Study at ChewelahBaptist.org
Saturday Deacons’ Meeting, 10:00 a.m.
- Daylight Saving Time ends – Fall back an hour!
- Patriotic Prayer Service, 11:00 a.m.
- Fall Quarterly Policy Meeting, 12:15 p.m.
Proposed constitutional change and agenda is posted .
November 3 Election Day
November 8 Communion Service, 11:00 a.m.
November 15 Missionary Bryan Tanner to Missionary Acres
A special offering will be taken to help with the needed $27,500 for outfit and passage.
Giving to the church can be done in a variety of ways:
1) Mail – PO Box 315, Chewelah, WA 99109
2) Bill pay from your financial institution.
3) Online: https://chewelahbaptist.org/give
4) Text-to-Give: text the word Give to 509-255-8811
with a dollar amount (Give 100)
Monthly general fund budget need - $9,410
Thank you for your generous giving to Chewelah Baptist.
Today and Wednesday's sermon will be posted at chewelahbaptist.org. Links will be sent through email and through our church Facebook account.
President Trump, after his COVID-19 recovery said, “We know that God hears our prayers, we have no doubt about it. He’s always with us and he’ll always help us to overcome this challenge. I just want to thank everybody and I want to thank God for working miracles, and I ask God for the wisdom and grace to lead our country and to lead it at the top level ...”