Church • 48 members • 11 followers
About this group
Where all are welcome, loved, and accepted.
- Hi everyone, want to let you know that the services throughout Holy Week will be available on the church website's front-page. The link will be available about 10 minutes prior to the service beginning. Tonight's service looks at the arrest of Jesus and Peter's denial.
- Cal Heights Palm Sunday Service is online! Grab some bread and juice and your computer and go to calheightsumc.org to join together!Cal Heights United Methodist ChurchCalifornia Heights United Methodist Church is a congregation that seeks to love others as Christ has loved us - with acts of service and compassion and arms wide open in welcome, invitation and acceptance.calheightsumc.org
Please pray.Robecca Sardar, a member of the new members class and teacher at the Children’s Center, who lost her uncle in London due to the Coronavirus
Please pray.Hi everyone, I got a phone call from Sylvia letting me know that, only one day home from the care facility, John is back in the ER with what may be pneumonia. I’ll update you as soon as I know more.
- If you're looking for the Bulletin for today's service, click here: https://calheightsumc.org/downloadsDownloads | Cal Heights United Methodist Churchcalheightsumc.org
- I'm watching! Are you?
- Just a reminder to everyone, church services will be online until we have go ahead from our state government and Bishop Grant Hagiya. Check the church website as last week for the service which will be slightly different as we learn better how to do this whole video thing. Also, I'll be online immediately following the first airing of the service for chat about the topic, etc.
- Thanks, Doug. I got a call from Bill Boelter who was reaching out to members and neighbors. He was not sure about the online service so that's why I asked, and then confirmed to Bill. There doesn't seem to be many people on Faithlife. Maybe remind people it exists.
- Thanks for another inspiring sermon today pastor. Would have joined the chat afterwards but I had to take a 30 minute call.