Classic Commentaries & Studies
Discussion Topic • 16 members • 5 followers
About this group
Interested in Classic Commentaries & Studies use in LogosFollow
- Randie has joined the group.
- Gregory Chambers has joined the group.
- There's a new collection available, thanks to Hamilton Ramos who asked for it in another group and linked to this blog post by Dr. Steve Runge: blog.logos.com/2010/02/commentaries_that_comment_on_the_textCommentaries That Comment on the Text | LogosTalkblog.logos.com
- Myke Harbuck has joined the group.
- Jeff Lane has joined the group.
- Anthony Aromin has joined the group.
- Filipe Moreira has joined the group.
- Liam has joined the group.
- This would take a ton of time and I'm not sure how you would gather the info or display it, but if there was a way to start tracking quotes from older commentaries through newer commentaries and then display how the newer ones have worked off of older works, it might be incredibly interesting!
- J Hale has joined the group.