About this group
Changing Lifestyles Fellowship Church
- Welcome to The Fellowship's online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- We now have access to FaithlifeTV as a church! Simply download one of the following applications and then login with the same email address and password you used to login to faithlife.com. Download for iPad or iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faithlife-tv/id1025325721?ls=1&mt=8 Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faithlife.tvapp.android Or access on your Smart TV or other streaming device: https://faithlifetv.com/watch-anywhere FaithlifeTV and Mobile Education gives you access to thousands of Lectures, Documentaries, Bible Studies, Films, Biographies and much more!Faithlife TV - For ChurchesWatch "Faithlife TV - For Churches" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.faithlifetv.com
- Sunday, March 29, 2020 The Fellowship Church will livestream services at 10AM on Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/thelifehou/ https://www.facebook.com/Changing-Lifestyles-Fellowship-Church-The-Fellowship-212583256991/ For Audio only call our conference line -1-605-475-4000 access code 200461# Call in early to reserve you space on the lineChanging Lifestyles Fellowship Church (The Fellowship)Changing Lifestyles Fellowship Church (The Fellowship), Dayton, Texas. 129 likes. Changing Lifestyles Fellowship 4011 N. Cleveland Dayton, TX 77535 firstname.lastname@example.org. Give Online: Text...www.facebook.com
- Good day all, I hope you are safe and sound. I want to remind you of our Mid-week Bible Study Livestream via Facebook at 6:00 PM The conference Call Line will be open if you cannot access the Livestream. https://www.facebook.com/thelifehou/ Just dial 1-605-475-4000 and enter Access Code 200461# at or a little before 6:00 PM. You'll want to have your bible in hand to follow along as we walk through the scriptures. At the end of our time, we hope to instruct and encourage one another in this season. After the lesson, we will close with updates about what we are doing with Sunday services, followed by prayer.Log In or Sign Up to ViewSee posts, photos and more on Facebook.www.facebook.com
- Good day all, I hope you are safe and sound. I want to remind you of our Mid-week Bible Study Livestream via Facebook at 6:00 PM, The conference Call Line will be open if you cannot access the Livestream. Just dial 1-605-475-4000 and enter Access Code 200461# at or a little before 6:00 PM. You'll want to have your bible in hand to follow along as we walk through the scriptures. At the end of our time, we hope to instruct and encourage one another in this season. After the lesson, we will close with updates about what we are doing with Sunday services, followed by prayer.
- Interim Guidance for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Guidance as of 3/15/2020 Large events and mass gatherings can contribute to the spread of COVID-19 in the United States via travelers who attend these events and introduce the virus to new communities. Examples of large events and mass gatherings include conferences, festivals, parades, concerts, sporting events, weddings, and other types of assemblies. These events can be planned not only by organizations and communities but also by individuals. Therefore, CDC, in accordance with its guidance for large events and mass gatherings, recommends that for the next 8 weeks, organizers (whether groups or individuals) cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more throughout the United States. Events of any size should only be continued if they can be carried out with adherence to guidelines for protecting vulnerable populations, hand hygiene, and social distancing. When feasible, organizers could modify events to be virtual. This recommendation does not apply to the day to day operation of organizations such as schools, institutes of higher learning, or businesses. This recommendation is made in an attempt to reduce introduction of the virus into new communities and to slow the spread of infection in communities already affected by the virus. This recommendation is not intended to supersede the advice of local public health officials.