Composite Gospel Dataset
Discussion Topic • 5 members • 1 follower
About this group
- Got some gratifying feedback in a message from a user: > Just wanted to tell you that I discovered your Composite Gospel: Parallel Passages and that it is a real find. Thank you for this novel contribution to Bible Study; your CG:PP is a real gem with unique utility that I will incorporate in my Gospel study. > Wow, it is so good, I'm surprised that it isn't listed in the Reference Section of the Tools Pull-Down Menu.
- The Parable of the Growing SeedInteresting to me that only Mark records this saying of Jesus, one of only 5 pericopes that are unique to Mark, and the only spoken parable.Mark 4:26–29English Standard VersionAnd he said, “The kingdom of God is as if a man should scatter seed on the ground. He sleeps and rises night and day, and the seed sprouts and grows; he knows not how. The earth produces by itself, first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear. But when the grain is ripe, at once he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.”
- This group is for open public discussion of the Composite Gospel Dataset. Bug reports posted here may not get prompt attention. Instead, please post bugs on the Logos Bible Software Forums, with an informative subject like “Bug in Composite Gospel Dataset: …”.
- What does this dataset power?
- The Composite Gospel Parallel Passages resource (https://ref.ly/logosres/cgprlllpssgs). Unfortunately the group was created quite a while before the resource shipped, which is probably responsible for the question.