Cornerstone Bible Church
Church • Barnegat Township, NJ • 15 members • 3 followers
About this group
Building on the Cornerstone of Faith.
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps65 Today's Reading: Psalm 65.Psalm 65New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateFor the choir director. A Psalm of David. A Song. There will be silence before You, and praise in Zion, O God, And to You the vow will be performed. O You who hear prayer, To You all men come. Iniquities prevail against me; As for our transgressions, You forgive them. How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your...
- Some good advice for parents and grandparents for the Christmas season. http://blog.childrendesiringgod.org/cultivating-contentment-at-christmas/#more-9134Cultivating Contentment at ChristmasIn a child’s mind, the thought of Christmas often conjures up the anticipation of gifts—lots and lots of gifts. “Can I get ____ for Christmas? Which presents are mine under the tree? When can I open them?” While there should be a sense of excitement, and there’s nothing wrong with wanting to give gi…blog.childrendesiringgod.org
- Jesus our MediatorWhat is the perfect gift? What would be the best gift you can receive? What would be the best gift you can provide? What do you think God would say is the perfect gift? Who is the One who gives this gift? How can you take part in providing this gift? I am sure when you thought of the perfect gift your…sermons.faithlife.com
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps63 Today's Reading: Psalm 63.Psalm 63New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateA Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water. Thus I have seen You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will...
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps61 Today's Reading: Psalm 61.Psalm 61New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateFor the choir director; on a stringed instrument. A Psalm of David. Hear my cry, O God; Give heed to my prayer. From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah. For You have...
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps60 Today's Reading: Psalm 60.Psalm 60New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateFor the choir director; according to Mikhtam of David, to teach; when he struggled with Aram-naharaim and with Aram-zobah, and Joab returned, and smote twelve thousand of Edom in the Valley of Salt. O God, You have rejected us. You have broken us; You have been angry; O, restore us. You have made the land quake, You have split it open; Heal its breaches, for it totters. You have made Your people experience hardship; You have given...
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps58 Today's Reading: Psalm 58.Psalm 58New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateFor the choir director; set to Al-tashheth. A Mikhtam of David. Do you indeed speak righteousness, O gods? Do you judge uprightly, O sons of men? No, in heart you work unrighteousness; On earth you weigh out the violence of your hands. The wicked are estranged from the womb; These who speak lies go astray from birth. They have venom like the venom of a serpent; Like a deaf cobra that stops up its ear, ...