Cornerstone Bible Church
Church • Barnegat Township, NJ • 15 members • 5 followers
About this group
Building on the Cornerstone of Faith.
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps107 Today's Reading: Psalm 107.Psalm 107New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateOh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the adversary And gathered from the lands, From the east and from the west, From the north and from the south. They wandered in the wilderness in a desert region; They did not find a way to an inhabited city. They were hungry and thirsty; ...
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps106 Today's Reading: Psalm 106.Psalm 106New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdatePraise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting. Who can speak of the mighty deeds of the LORD, Or can show forth all His praise? How blessed are those who keep justice, Who practice righteousness at all times! Remember me, O LORD, in Your favor toward Your people; Visit me with Your salvation, That I may see the prosperity of Your chosen ones, ...
- https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nasb95/Ps104 Today's Reading: Psalm 104.Psalm 104New American Standard Bible: 1995 UpdateBless the LORD, O my soul! O LORD my God, You are very great; You are clothed with splendor and majesty, Covering Yourself with light as with a cloak, Stretching out heaven like a tent curtain. He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters; He makes the clouds His chariot; He walks upon the wings of the wind; He makes the winds His messengers, Flaming fire His ministers. He...
- This psalm speaks to the environmentalist and nature lovers,peta as well as all those who worship Mother Nature. As well as those who believe and worship the creator
- Yes, God not only created all things but He sustains them too. He receives glory from His creation and we are His creation also so we should give Him glory and worship and not worship what He has created.