About this group
Where Christ's Love Changes Lives!Follow
- Hi everyone, please pray for my brother Pat and his family. Their house was ruined in a fire yesterday. Thank the Lord they all were able to get out safely! And they have had many friends step up to help take care of their immediate needs. Please pray for Pat, his wife Rachel, and their two girls Isla and Molly as they navigate the uncertain future. Please pray that the Lord will give them comfort, peace, and guidance as to the next steps. Thank you! If you are interested in helping them out financially, some friends have set up a GoFundMe for them at this link:Support for the McMahon Family - Elkwood Ct Fire, organized by Meghan McConvilleThere was a fire the night of January 25, 2022 that devasted Pat a… Meghan McConville needs your support for Support for the McMahon Family - Elkwood Ct Firegofund.me
Please pray.prayers please. My back and legs hurt. I have broken screw in my back and spinal stenosis. I need surgery to fix it
Please pray.Please pray for my brother Erich. He has been taken to hospital. He has not been feeling good last few days. He may have internal bleeding. Thank you so very much.
- Thank you Lord! They found the bleed, it was an ulcer and they repaired it! He's emotional, and thankful. I'll keep you updated.
- Anne Thanks for update. We'll be praying.😘
- He has been given food and has a few day still there to keep their on him. Praying he will be home soon. Thank you again for all your prayers.
- Hey All – I wanted to give you a head up of the Crook family’s schedule as they transition to Maryland from Minnesota. They will be leaving Minnesota on Tuesday, 25 Jan, and slowly making their way to Maryland – making a few stops along the way. They will arrive in Maryland late in the evening on Thursday, 27 Jan. Their moving truck will be arriving sometime after that and they will be settling in over the weekend and the following week. We will get word out to the church if they have needs as they settle in. They will then be away for some family time from Feb 6-12, and anticipate being with us at church on Feb 13. The remainder of February will be time when they are settling into life in Maryland. Scott’s first day will be March 1 and to celebrate the Crooks joining us, we will be holding an after church luncheon, on March 6. Please mark your calendar and be sure to be there! Looking forward, just a reminder of how this transition is being planned, Scott will serve as an Associate Pastor from Mar 1 until the Sunday after Easter (April 24). This will give Scott ample time to get to know the church and settle in. Then, on April 24, we will install Scott as the Lead Pastor and Ed will move to a support role as an Associate Pastor until their family transitions in July. This upcoming year is going to be full of God’s grace and some exciting times for CrossPointe! We hope you are apart of every step and are filled with faith for all God has in the year ahead! Let me know if you have questions! Ed
- I had my cardioversion procedure this morning at the hospital, and a regular heart rhythm has been restored. Took under 5 minutes. Doctor is pleased with the outcome, and so am I. Thanks for your prayers!
Please pray.Kerry Baldwin has Covid. Please pray for healing but also because today is anniversary of Chuck’s passing prayer for comfort . She ask no calls text or visit at this time needs time to rest. Thank you just to let you know that her boy’s are taking care of her. That if you could also pray for Mark, Dustin and Tiffany for comfort and peace during this day of the passing of their father. Thank you again for not nothing her in this couple of days.