About this group
For All People. For God's Purposes.Ask to join
- Good morning peoples! A few years ago, the Snyder's hosted, "2nd Sunday at the Snyder's", every (you guessed it) second Sunday of the month after church. Todd & I would like to re-boot this gathering, as, "Games with the Godbersen's", BEFORE church, every 2nd Sunday (highlighting our Relational Sunday rhythms). We're hoping to be able to host from 12:00 PM - 4:45 PM in the future, but since we are both on a team this upcoming Relational Sunday, we can only host until 3:00 PM for this 1st one. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to myself or Todd! We're very excited to open our home to people of ALL AGES for fun & fellowship!
- Hello church family! With finals coming up here at Bethany, I have found myself with very little time. I will not be able to lead the prayer times for the next 2-3 weeks due to grading assignments, but I encourage anyone who wants to take it over go for it :) !
- hi, yesterday I shared that hope is a commitment to remember God's promises and character in the midst of waiting. but how can we remember if we don't know who He says He is ? this is a tool I've used at various points to reflect on God's character, I hope this is helpful for you ! I'll also link a pdf version in the comments if you want a printable one.
- I am very thankful for our church family! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I’m thankful for your thankfulness for my thankful thankfulness post 😁
- thank you for expressing your thankfulness for the month of thanksgiving thankfulness posts !
- Thank you for expressing your thankfulness for my thankfulness for the month of thankfulness post of thankful thankfulness. Thank you! 🙏🏽 😌
- Our Women’s retreat was such a sweet time of fellowship with one another and God. Thank you ladies for making it possible and thank you God for meeting with us!!
- https://youtube.com/shorts/PEOJU-RyiB4?feature=share This and me and my host Iranian mothers reunion! She was finally granted refugee status after waiting 8 years living in Turkey. She is an amazing woman and has treated me like her own son. Let your hearts be warmed from this during the holidays :) از طریق عشق خدا ما به اتحاد مجدد خود تبدیل شدیمHave ve Benim vuslatıyoutube.com
- Blake Antonio Parker is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting, join and have a good time ! Topic: Praying for Cross Culture Join Zoom Meeting https://us05web.zoom.us/j/7083243215?pwd=Y1dYaTQ5UDRwODdhLzVxMjZFUzhrZz09 Meeting ID: 708 324 3215 Passcode: K4Tb3P