- Welcome to the online “home” of Dishman Baptist Church. We’re glad you’ve found us and have decided to join us. Feel free to post here any prayer requests, questions or any other information you would like to share with our church body. Rest assured that this social media feed is private and can only be viewed by approved members of the Dishman Baptist Church community. We thank God for you and look forward to getting to know you more as God grows us all together into maturity.
- ReadDishman UpdateMask Policy at Dishman
Good afternoon family,
These are difficult times to try and navigate as we face the ever changing requirements and challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic and the issues related to worship which this raises. It has always been our desire here at Dishman to glorify God, to protect our congregation and to comply with any requirements that supported both of those criteria. After this last weekend when mask wear was mandated we stepped back and evaluated where we were with those two standards in mind. We have decided to make a slight change to our policy. We will still ask that you wear a mask into the building and anytime that you are interacting with others. However, once you have taken your seat in a row or are singing for worship you may or may not wear your mask - at your own discretion. Once you leave your seat we'll ask that you re-don your mask for interacting following the service or for transiting out of the building home.
As always we stand by to answer any questions that may arise due to this change. Thank you for your flexibility and for working with us through all of this.
In His service,
Dishman Baptist Church
- Mental BarriersIntroduction Good morning. Welcome and thank you for joining us this morning both here in person and online. Today we have the privilege to explore what many describe as the pinnacle/the turning point/the climax of Jesus’ ministry. It is my hope this morning that today’s message will challenge you, give…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Please be in prayer for Barb Kendrick who suffered a stroke this morning. She is in the hospital this evening for observation with weakness in her side and slurred speech. Please pray that God's glory would be manifested in Barb and her family through this new challenge in their lives.
- Hope for the GentilesIntroduction Good morning and welcome again to Dishman Baptist Church. We are so thankful that you are here - and for those of you who are joining us online we’re thankful for you as well. It is always a highlight of my week to be here with you - and not because I am the speaker but that we get the awesome…sermons.faithlife.com
- ReadDishman ConnectionsStaying connected as best we canSunday Worship
We are excited to announce that we are back to worshiping together, in person on Sunday morning!
We will just be having our normal 11AM service. We are excited to be able to come together and worship again. We hope to see you this Sunday!