Join us for Lord's Day Worship on Sunday at 9:30 AM. It is Pentecost Sunday and we will be remembering the birth of the church.
As more people return to gathered worship we recommend that you arrive a little earlier than you normally do so we can adequately space people out and make the best use of our space.
Below is a reminder of our recommendations and guidelines.
1. The service will continue to be streamed live every week on YouTube and Facebook for those who do not feel safe returning to public worship and for our shut-in members. The service will also continue to be on the radio at 10:30.
2. Hand sanitizer will be readily available in multiple locations.
3. Everyone is encouraged to wear their own personal protective equipment.
4. The doors will be propped open to allow for “no contact” entry into the building.
5. Please do not gather and congregate by the doors. Please move to your seat or out of the building.
6. Every other pew will be roped off to help maintain physical distancing.
7. After the benediction please remain in your seat and wait to be ushered out. We will dismiss slowly and ask that when you are dismissed that you would promptly move to the exits. If you wish to talk with someone, please do so outside while maintaining adequate physical distancing.
8. Please refrain from greeting one another with handshakes or hugs.
9. The collection will be taken in offering plates that will be placed in the narthex and the hallway behind the balcony.
10. For the time being, children’s messages will continue to be online and be available at 10:45 on YouTube and our Facebook Page.
11. The nursery will remain closed, but we will have a TV streaming the service in the fellowship hall and the youth room for those who may need to take their children out during the service.
12. There will be no coffee or fellowship time before or following the service.
13. Physical distancing will allow for roughly 150 people in the sanctuary. We will have overflow areas with the livestream available in the fellowship hall and the youth room in the event that we exceed this capacity.