About this group
A FAMILY OF GOD FOLLOWING JESUS!Follow
- Welcome Emmanuel Family to our new online community!
- Is There Thanks Behind our Giving? Thanksgiving Day 11/26/2020We began our journey through Matthew 5 on the last Sunday of June. For five months, we have sat at the feet of Jesus learning from him what life in the Kingdom of heaven looks like when we live in it. Looking back, we can make three observations about life in the kingdom. 1) Life in the Kingdom runs…sermons.faithlife.com
- This is a reminder for our on-line worship service for Thanksgiving Day at 10:00 AM. We will be celebrating the Lord's Supper, so make sure you have your elements available during the service! Please use this unique Zoom link for the Thanksgiving service: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82633330243?pwd=cmc3Z2RJSkZVT0Z0ekRZK0JUWmxaQT09Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- This podcast is well worth a listen. It talks about what it means to live life in the Kingdom as an individual believer and as a church. Podcast: Roger Fredrikson (w/ Dallas Willard + Richard Foster) — Beyond Sin Management - RenovareRoger Fredrikson (w/ Dallas Willard + Richard Foster) — Beyond Sin ManagementRoger Fredrikson, part of Renovaré's Ministry Team, would have celebrated his 100th birthday in November 2020. In this message from the 1999 Renovaré International Conference, his topic is from The Divine Conspiracy, on moving beyond sin management. Dallas Willard and Richard Foster join for Q&A.renovare.org
- Love Your Neighbor; Hate Your Enemy (Not Really!) 11-22-2020Last week I pointed out that the first four "you have heard it said" statements cast us as the ones who commit murder, adultery, divorce and who claim god-like abilities to determine the future. We were the abusers. We were the enemy to God and to others. In the fifth statement, the tables turn. We are…sermons.faithlife.com