[Prelude and Announcements]
Silent Prayer and Piano Response
- Call to Worship — Psalm 33:1-3
- Opening Prayer and Gloria Patri
- Hymn #9, “All You That Fear Jehovah’s Name”
Reading of Holy Scripture: Isaiah 25:6-12 (p. 609)
Confession of Faith — Nicene Creed (Bulletin Insert)
Heidelberg Catechism: Lord’s Day 43, Questions 112 (p. 872)
Congregational Prayer & Lord’s Prayer
- Hymn #179, “Hallelujah! Thine the Glory”
Reading of Holy Scripture: John 2:1-11 (p. 919)
Sermon: “Water into Wine”
Pastor Carl Gobelman
Presentation of Offerings (Offering plate will be available in foyer)
- Hymn #539, “Jerusalem the Golden”
- Closing Prayer and Doxology
- Congregation please stand as able
This Week: October 25, Sunday School — 9:30 am; Worship — 10:30 am
Next Week: November 1, Sunday School — 9:30 am; Worship — 10:30 am; Family Bible Study — 7:00 pm
Sutton Community Home: Myrna Ulmer, Verly Hofmann, Leoma Sisel; Kearney Veteran’s Home: Johnny Griess; Henderson Care Center: Jeanine Fehr
Prayer Requests: Marsha Hendrikus (lump in throat, Bev Ochsner’s sister), Cheryl Cloet (back), Leola Nuss & Nuss Family (death of Tom Nuss), Leoma Sisel, Arnie Boehler; Jeannine Fehr; Mercy Street Reformed Church (Denver); Omaha Reformed Church; Westminster Biblical Missions; Compassion Kenya; MERF; Reformed Faith & Life; Reformed churches in Kenya, Congo, and the Philippines; Philippine Student Seminary
Announcements: If you have any announcements for the Sunday bulletin, please call Pastor Gobelman, (847) 989-4676.
- Next Sunday, November 1, 2020 we will continue our Sunday School Bible study through the Book of Romans. The text we will study is Romans 6:1-14.
- Next Sunday, November 1, 2020 we will continue our sermon series through the Gospel of John. Sermon text: John 2:12-22
- Next Sunday, November 1, 2020 we will continue our Family Bible Study through the Book of Revelation at 7:00 pm here in the sanctuary. We will be looking at Revelation 2:8-11.
- The next ERC Ladies Bible Study will be on Wednesday, November 4, 2020 @ 1:00PM in the church basement. We will continue our study through the Book of Genesis using the Crossway Knowing the Bible study guide (chapter 5).
- The Next ERC Youth Fellowship will be on Wednesday, November 4, 2020 @ 7:00PM at the parsonage.
- Catch up on past sermons & Bible study lessons at our SermonAudio website: https://www.sermonaudio.com/solo/emmanuelreformed
Offering & Attendance: October 18, 2020
General Fund — $5,000.00
Missions Fest — $2,232.00
Compassion Kenya — $385.00
Attendance — 43, Communicant Members — 39
Offering Today: General Fund & MERF
Next Week: General Fund & Synod/Classis