Dear East Side family:
In the midst of the overwhelming information concerning the Corona Virus outbreak, the eldership is aware that many are anxious or even fearful. The elders want to communicate our concerns for the East Side family as well.
First of all, we are followers of Jesus and believe that God is sovereign and faithful, always. We are faithfully in his hands. We prayerfully seek his wisdom and act according to his spirit. We are also mindful of our responsibility to watch and protect our church family.
To that end:
- We have in place staff that ensures that the facilities are clean and sanitary.
- If you are involved in any activity at the church building, please be sure you leave the area clean.
- Until the outbreak has passed, you may want to minimize personal contact.
- Please follow common sense guidelines as suggested by the CDC. This includes, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your cough or sneeze related to seasonal allergies
- Stay away from people who are obviously sick
- If you or your family are sick, please stay at home.
- We will continue to livestream our services on Sunday to this website, and to our Facebook page.
- As the outbreak evolves and we find it necessary to cancel regularly scheduled meetings, we will continue to stream services online, stay on top of the developments, and communicate any changes to you.
Lastly, the outbreak could present a financial challenge to the church as people stay at home or avoid crowds. We ask that our church family continue to faithfully make their contributions. If giving in person is not possible, you can give online by clicking here.
If you do not wish to use the online options, please mail your contributions to the church or bring it by the church office during office hours.
Contributions can be mailed to:
Eastside Church of Christ
201 31st Street
Snyder, TX, 79549
Please keep in mind that God has us in his hands, and we must act out of faith and not fear. If you look close enough you will note the good things that God is bringing about from these events.
East Side Elders