- Welcome to the group! In this middle section you can post anything and everyone in our church group will see it. You can also comment and like other posts. The left side column is used for navigating around, group chat and church calendar. Don't forget to check out Faithlife TV and Logos and download the App!
- We would love to have you worship with us at 10am this Sunday at Faith Assembly! Children's ministry will be available for ages 0-10. If you will be attending in person, please use the button below to reserve your seat. Service is also streamed live via our Facebook page.Custom Forms - Faith Assembly - Faithlifefaithlife.com
- Faith Assembly published a newsletterReadYou Are Invited!We have multiple opportunities to get connected . . .
Please use the link below to reserve your seat for service this weekend.
This Sunday we will be providing ministry for children ages 0-10! We love having our families worship with us.
You (yes, you!) are invited to bless our families by sharing the love of Jesus with our kids! Send an email to Julie.email@example.com (Nursery) or Kmurphy@rexa.com (Kids' Church) to get involved.
- "My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord . “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine." Isaiah 55:8 NLT
- Happy Administrative Professionals Day to Lauri Hawley! We are grateful for all of your hard work and dedication in serving Faith Assembly! Your humility, heart to serve and love for your church do not go unnoticed! Thank you for all that you do! ❤️
- Jeff and Michelle Conover have a housefull! They work as a team to cover all the bases, but Jeff has been hit with Covid and is benched for the next few weeks. Please consider blessing this family to help lessen the stresses of caring for a large family while one of the major players is sidelined. We have set up a meal train for them. Meals can be prepared and dropped off, or you can choose to give a meal delivery gift card they can use as they wish. Use this link to join the Meal Train: https://mealtrain.com/4qee96Meal Train for Conover RecoveryJeff and Michelle have a housefull! They work as a team to cover all the bases, but Jeff has been hit with Covid and is benched for the next few weeks. Please consider blessing this family to help lessen the stresses of caring for a large family while one of the major players is sidelined.www.mealtrain.com
- Remember to save your empty paper towel tubes and plastic parmesan cheese shakers for our Kiddie Kollege students! You can bring them to church Sunday. Thank you for recycling with us!
- Faith Assembly published a newsletterReadStay in the Know!
This past Sunday we featured a video highlighting ministry to the deaf that the Browns are accomplishing in Bolivia.
Here is an update from the Burchetts, who have been able to return to Brazil:
We wanted to give a brief update in response to many messages of concern which we recently received. We really appreciate every message sent our way. It is a comfort to know that people are praying and care about our safety and family. Thank you!
This week you may have heard reports about Brazil and the COVID crisis here. We know that it is probably hard to hear about COVID again, but sadly, it is a harsh reality here for us in Brazil.
Where we are temporary assigned (in the South) has been in a lockdown situation for almost a month. It is not a shelter in place, but everything except essentials is closed here (even parks) and curfews are being enforced with severe fines. The good news is that though hospital beds have been 100% full, they are opening up now and officials state that some restrictions will be lifted this week, allowing us to move from an emergency state back into the red zone.
We realize that we can all become numb to statistics, especially with the year+ that we have all been through. We share them only to give an idea of the gravity of the situation and ask for prayer:
This past week Brazil lost a record 4,249 people in one day to COVID. Government officials have declared that it is the worst health crisis in their history. To give an idea, during this past month they ran out of oxygen in several areas in the state of Sao Paulo.
We realize that many of us are fatigued from hearing about COVID. It is hard to believe the devastation that is happening. Many are grief-stricken and traumatized. Every week we hear of someone we have known who has died, or we hear about someone we know who has lost a loved one. As I write this, I cannot hold back the tears.
We are asking for your prayers, specifically for:
• The Church to be encouraged, renewed and continue to be salt and light and continue to have opportunities to share the hope of the Gospel during this time.
• The Church to be unified and strengthened even though services have been restricted.
• For God to have mercy and end the pandemic.
• For the 1,000s of people grieving, sick and suffering, including our Indi*enous brothers and sisters and the WEC Brasil Team. Also, pray for Rev. Terry Bernhard Johnson from EETAD and the Cambui Baptist Church who both have been a huge blessing to us during our temporary assignment here in Campinas and who have both been greatly impacted.
• For leaders to make decisions which best allocate resources to those who need them most and serve the needs of the people.
• For our family: for much grace as we home educate our 3 children during the restrictions while coordinating ministry from home and orienting our new team members, for health and protection and physical strength and for wisdom as we get ready to return to the North (the Amazon). We have also had opportunities to minister and share the Gospel during this time and we pray for more!
Thank you for your prayers! We know Jesus is with us and we cannot imagine how we could live without HIM. May God bless you and keep you and may you find rest, renewal and refreshment in His presence. He is our Peace.
Soli Deo Gloria!