- Vine of CHRIST Ministries Presentation - FaithlifeHaving been homeless since the first of May and on the streets since the 17th of June, the LORD has greatly enforced my walk for HIM!!! I'm fully aware of all that is going on around me, especially when it pertains to the BODY of CHRIST. Folks, truthfully I wish I wasn't led to say this(but must be obedient), but it is far from that which it should be. The only saving grace for the CHURCH, is the fact that GOD has planned it this way. We had best open our eyes, open our Bibles and open our hearts to the true calling upon us all !!!!!!!faithlife.com
- Matt Hamrick started a discussionDiscussCards on the Homepage
The reading plans made into cards where the book, new note file, and reading plan itself opens is a distraction. I make reading plans to read a book and may or may not take notes, so I want the ability to customize the cards on the homepage for the behavior I want opened instead of the default. Just open the book to read and nothing else.
- It would be nice to add to posts a reply button. That way you don't always have to type the @ name just to send a response to a specific person.
- Hello Phil Gons (Faithlife), do you know if there is an issue with the FL messaging system? Several times recently I have tried to begin a new conversation with someone, but once I find them and try to add them to the "to" list, nothing happens. They don't ever appear in the list. I wonder if perhaps a person has to have his profile set up a certain way for someone else to PM them.
- Hello Phil Gons (Faithlife) or Jim Straatman, I have noticed an issue when trying to share a passage from the Lexham Bible Dictionary from Logos. If within Logos I try to share to Faithlife a LBD passage I get a link that looks like this: https://biblia.com/books/lbd/Faith but that one doesn't work. If I try to share the same passage from Biblia I get this: https://biblia.com/books/lbd/word/faith which will work OK. Can this be fixed, please? Thanks
- Hi... Is anyone from Faithlife still monitoring this page?
- Buenos días hermanos. Estoy utilizando Verbum última versión en Android. Y por ninguna parte me aparece el escaner de referencias. Esta característica es solo para IOS?
- Hi Jim Straatman, there are numerous verses in the last two posts in this thread:Eric SeelyeBearing shame and scoffing rude, In my place condemned He stood; Hallelujah! What a Savior!faithlife.com
- I'm sorry but I found a few more issues with Newsletters. Here is the newsletter I'm currently working on: https://faithlife.com/elbaptist/newsletters/527143. It's the one scheduled for delivery on 11/27 at 12:00 pm. These are not all issues that I'm listing. There are some feature requests. :-) First, a text area does not maintain my selection if I save a text area to be aligned in the middle. If I save it, exit it, and go back in that area will stay left aligned. Second, we have calendar items that display when we preview it or do a test email that show an incorrect date. For example, we have Iron Men scheduled for every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm. In the newsletter preview and test email, it's displaying as scheduled for Friday, December 22nd when it should be Thursday, December 21st. It will also try and create that calendar event on my calendar for Friday and not Thursday. This is one bug we'd like to see fixed soon since this could easily misinform someone of an event. I also noticed that our Prayer and Bible Study is showing every Thursday when it's every Wednesday. Our Ladies Christmas Party is also showing for Friday, December 1st but is actually Thursday, November 30th. Third, this is not a bug but a feature request and that is the ability to add images to calendar items. Then to have the option to show or not show those images in the Newsletter. Fourth, as far as the calendar is concerned, when creating a repeating event we'd like the ability to delete one without deleting the entire series. Google calendar allows us to do that. For example, there are times we cancel our evening service which is regularly scheduled for every Sunday night. We'd prefer to not have to recreate that recurring calendar item every time we cancel one night. In closing, I want to say I'm pleased with the newsletter feature and we will be implementing it next week to replace our current one. Thank you for all the tools you provide for us to help minister to others and faithfully proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ. Lord bless!ELBC - Faithlifefaithlife.com
- I'm sorry but I'm not sure where the best place to post items about Faithlife. Should we do it here on the Faithlife Beta group or in the forums? Anyway, how do you do a mailto hyperlink in a text section of a Newsletter? Thank you!
- Thanks Michael! I've tried that but it doesn't work.
- Ah ok I see now. Yeah looks like an issue on our part. I'll see if we can get that taken care of, thanks!
- Thank you, Michael! You guys and gals at Faithlife are great! Have a blessed day and a Happy Thanksgiving!