General • 20 members • 163 followers
About this group
- Welcome to the Faithlife Connect Group Faithlife Connect is subscription access to Logos Cloud, Faithlife Courses (ie, Mobile Ed), Faithlife TV, Faithlife Ebooks, and other great benefits. As the content and catalog increases in each of these products, Faithlife Connect will naturally grow and get better over time. We’re also planning on including some upcoming NEW products into Faithlife Connect, as we release them. This group is a great place to ask questions, learn from each other, and discover all the great benefits of Faithlife Connect.
- DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODE FOR THE FREE BOOKS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST?
- Thanks Natalie!
- HI all, Just want to personally invite you to relevant church in woodland hills California in west san Fernando valley in southern California at Taft high school this sunday as pastor karen will bring a powerful message from word of God. Service will begin at 10am please get there early we have coffee on us and meet pastors and other members of church family. Were at 5461 Winnetka ave woodland hills California 91364 we signs out there for directions where to go. Bring family, friends, relatives, children, kids, teens we wonderful youth ministry, bring husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. Spread the word to people around the world. Thank you and God bless you, In name of jesus amen, Brother joe Hernandez
- Hey, Connect Fans! Have you watched this movie? Pop quiz: Papyrus #____, an incredible discovery, at 154 pages, is the oldest known on earth written example of the Book of ______ as mentioned in the film. This amazing document dates back to ________ years after Jesus Christ? Who can fill in all three? Ready. Set. Go!Fragments Of TruthCan we trust the Bible? Our faith is based on the New Testament—but can we really trust the Bible? Skeptics say no, arguing that the Gospel manuscripts have been doctored to push a theological agenda. Join Dr. Craig Evans takes this claim head-on, traveling the globe to track down the most ancient New Testament manuscripts. Along the way, he highlights groundbreaking new evidence, demonstrating that the case for the reliability of the New Testament manuscripts is stronger than ever.faithlifetv.com
- March titles are out now! That's right. We have curated a top 10 list of Faithlife Ebook Classics and they are available now. Select your three or search from thousands of others. Let us know your favorites and if you chose from our top 10 list, let us know that too.
- Hi Kenneth, Thanks for reaching out. We are going to continue to expand our selection of titles for our customers. I don't have a timeframe on that yet. As per the recent benefit updates that include the new libraries resources plus the additional 25% off Lexham digital titles, we are evaluating how we can continue to best serve our customers. We also appreciate feedback like this, as it helps us make decisions for which areas to focus on.
- Hey Everyone, As of March 1st we are going to be rolling out a new page to make it easy for you to select from Classic ebooks. This page will showcase hand-picked titles that we will feature for you to select from, and so we want to HEAR FROM YOU. What you would like for us to feature? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Murray: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Relevance&limit=15&filters=status-live_Status%2Bresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type%2Bauthor-635_Author Wesley: https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Relevance&limit=15&filters=status-live_Status%2Bresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type%2Bauthor-17234_Author
- **Hey Faithlife Connect fans!** Do you want to have influence and help shape Faithlife Connect? Do you have ideas for resources, tools, books, courses, and/or even experience suggestions or improvements that we can make? We want to hear it! If yes, please add a comment below and we will reach out to you soon with more details. Thank you! The Connect Team
- There is lot's of confusion circling the latest announcement about changes coming to connect subscribers. More clarity would be wonderful!Does This Mean We Are Losing Our Free Original Starting March 1, 2019? - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- Just got the email notice about the Connect library being expanded. But I realized there's no easy way to see what resources are from Connect within Logos vs. the ones I own. Also, ideally, the resources would also note if you have access to them via your Connect subscription when you're looking at them on the logos.com store page. Notably, I just saw all the new Lexham items that were added but when I view them on the store page, it doesn't note I already have access to them. "We just added 261 books to the Logos library included in your Connect subscription. And even better, we’re lowering your price! Faithlife Connect Standard is now just $249.90 a year. Curious about what’s new in your library? Open your Logos library in the web app now to start browsing."Logos 8 Is Here | Logos Bible SoftwareSee what’s new in the latest version of Logos Bible Software. Whether you’re preparing a sermon or doing personal devotions, Logos 8 includes the digital books and tools you need to understand and apply God’s Word with accuracy and conviction.logos.com
- Faithlife Connect Subscribers, Logos 8 is here! You can start using the new features before anyone else. Be sure to check your email for the link and instructions on how to access the new features. Email titled: -- Good News! Logos 8 features have been added to your Faithlife Connect account Note: You’ll be asked to check out, but there will be no charge to you. A Big Change to Notes ---- As a Faithlife Connect subscriber, ordinarily you’d get a major update like this automatically. However, there are big changes to the Notes tool in this release, so we’re giving you a chance to opt in to see the improvements we’ve made. We think you’ll agree with one Logos 8 beta tester who said, “I love the new notes system—it is faster, allows you to quickly find and organize your notes, and it's all around more powerful.” On November 5, we’ll migrate all Connect subscribers to the new Logos 8 features. Go to https://logos.com/8 to learn more details about all of the exciting features of Logos 8. Enjoy, Faithlife Connect TeamIntroducing Logos 8 | Logos Bible SoftwareSee what’s new in the latest version of Logos Bible Software. Whether you’re preparing a sermon or doing personal devotions, Logos 8 includes the digital books and tools you need to understand and apply God’s Word with accuracy and conviction.logos.com
- Andrew Biddinger Sure. If I'm understanding your question, let me explain. All Connect subscribers will receive the Logos 8 feature set, as part of their Connect subscription. If a subscriber happens to unsubscribe, they would not have access to the features and benefits for what is included in their current Connect subscription. If they were to re-subscribe at a later date, they would have access to the features that are included in the subscription "at that time". It could be the same or it could be different.
- Where is the faithlife connect subscriber url. All I see are the ads to join. Your website design is atrocious.