General • 1135 members • 7341 followers
About this group
Faithlife Ebooks is brought to you by Faithlife, the makers of Logos Bible Software.Follow
- Recently I have been purchasing more books on Faithlife, largely for the convenience of having it electronically. I am finding a problem with the books from Faithlife however, because I am not able to find page numbers on many of the books. Is there a way to get page numbers from these books?
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedWhen you open a book, look at the top of the window next to the magnifying glass, and you should find an icon of three dots. This opens visual filters. One of the choices there should be to show page numbers, if they're available for that resource. Once you select that option, you should see the page numbers appear at the bottom of the resource window.
- I purchased a Faithlife ebook but it is still not showing up in my Logos library. Am I missing something to get it onto my Logos?
- Although there are some resources that won't work in the mobile version, you could check to make sure it shows up there. Also, has your desktop app updated and indexed again after you made the purchase? It probably won't show up in your library until that has comleted.
- Everything you buy on Faithlife should show up in Logos, but it may take a bit to show up. I know I typically have to wait 5-20 minutes for Logos to sync, download, and make it available, whether I buy off Logos or Faithlife.
- Hey everyone. We entered into an international podcasting competition with a short message of the good news of Jesus during these rough times. Please vote for our entry myrodecast.com/listen/entry/2470Now for some good news | My RØDE Cast | RØDE Microphonesmyrodecast.com
- I am a Faithlife Connect Essentials member, i cannot seem to figure out how to get my two books each month. Are these preselected books that are just added to my library, or do i get to pick two books? if i get to pick two books, how do i get them free? Also, i am not getting any emails from Faithlife regarding my subscription or any promo deals and i just checked all my settings and i am supposed to. They are not in my spam or junk email either. Please help.
- You need to use the coupon code you can fine at... https://connect.faithlife.com/get-started Select the link for "Ebooks" About 1/2 way down the page on the left you "Should" see a coupon code to use. You should be able to select any resource classified as "Faithlife Classic eBooks". (You can filter foe these by selecting the proper filter on the left side of your browser while viewing the store from either Logos.com or ebooks.faithlife.com. put the proper number of books in your shopping cart, apply the coupon code before finalizing your purchase and you "again should" see the price for your book choices drop to zero ($0.00).
- oops... the code is on the right side of the screen (at least it is for me).
- Hello, I wonder if perhaps Amber Smith or Jim Straatman can request someone look into a resource question I have. Can you say when "Rejoicing in Christ" by Michael Reeves will become available? It seems the same book is available in the UK under the title "Christ Our Life." Someone told me they were able to purchase Rejoicing in Christ at one time, but it is no longer available on Logos or FL Ebooks. Will the UK edition perhaps be showing up soon? Thanks!
- Hello. So Fortunately, I got the ebook Catena Aurea volume 1 by St. Thomas Aquinas (St. Thomas!), For free; But I can't seem to find it in my library. I closed and restarted the app. What might be the problem? Please, I really eagerly desire to learn of this book. thank you in advance. God bless!~
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedCan you find in in the desktop version but not the mobile version, or vice verse? Make sure your desktop version has completed its synchronization and updates. Also, do you live outside the United States? Some books are not deliverable to some areas due to the publisher’s regulations.
- I have a question. How is the Faithlife Ebooks app different from the Logos app? It seems quite the same, just a different color of the UI.
- Hi, and would you please let me know what is the difference between Verbum and Logos? It is a different program? Or simply some features and more books? Thank you. God bless.
Eric Seelye — Edited
- Verbum is the same GUI, just different resource packages (Catholic vs Protestant). It was designed as a way to reach the Catholic market, but wasnt entirely successful.
- Dios les bendiga. Extraordinario grupo. Soy Autora de un libro para mujeres. Es un libro crisocéntrico y bíblico. El libro se llama "Tu verdadera belleza". Me gustaría ponerlo a disposición en esta plataforma. ¿Cómo haría?
- bible study