Church • 70 members • 4622 followers
About this group
Faithlife Equip is the first integrated ministry platformFollow
- Is the Faithlife ebooks app not available on a Microsoft Surface?
- Finally got Logos to appear by using the online web app
Pastor Adam — EditedThat's unfortunate. I just downloaded the Windows version from http://www.logos.com/get-started and it installed without a hitch.Get Started with LogosUse Logos on Any Device Already installed Logos? Open the app and your resources and updates will download automatically. Use it online Launch the web app Install it on your computer Get Logos 8 Basic for free Or sign in Get the mobile app Want to learn how to use Logos? Find free training and join…www.logos.com
- That worked! Thanks
- I setup an Amazon Fire Stick 4K with Faithlife Digital Signage and wasn't able to get audio working when streaming the service to it. Pictures of the slides were showing up. Has anyone else got this to work? Do we have to change something in Proclaim to be able to watch the service?
- Join us for tomorrow's 4/14 Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT where we'll go back to the basics of People records. Who plans to attend?Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Faithlife Equip Live Q&A (Wednesday Morning). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.We ship new things to you daily and will cover platform improvements in our next Faithlife Equip Live Q & A. This is an interactive Q & A session, ask questions as we show you new or improved features.us02web.zoom.us
- I posted this 5 days ago in Equip Admins but haven't received a reply so I am posting here. I'm reviewing the Live Q&A from March 31. In the member directory it sounds like we can deselect children and then they will not appear in the directory. I only see that their ages will not appear. Is there a way to not have children under 18 appear in the Member Directory. Or will I need to go to each children and click 'not in directory'? When I look at he Member View and by Name, all children appear. Thanks
- Is anyone having trouble with Faithlife giving?
- Have been trying to use Event check in - this weekend have a number of suggestions and comments. When you add a class to an event can you have a list of previous classes available to choose fram rather than having to create a new one each time? There seemed to be a link from event check in to calender, would also seem to make sense to have a link from the calendar event direct to the relevant check in? Also can we get some statistics on events, how many people registered, how many attended, etc.... Would be good to have a link to the individuals time line to show attendance as part of their history. Matt Mattox (Faithlife) #Faithlife #Equip #RCFEgham Runnymede Christian Fellowship
- I could add them to the list of recommendations and items in the pipeline, but very few people visit these pages and add thier opinion. https://feedback.faithlife.com/ Spefically in the CHms section https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-com
- Hey Dave, these are great suggestions. I know that event statistics and attendance on timelines is on our current roadmap, but I'll talk with the team about getting these other two ideas on there as well. Thanks for pointing these out!
- I have added the to the roadmap page as well for people to vote for
- I am unable to print a saved list. In People I choose the list I want and then export. It will not print just that it, it wants to print everyone in my directory. I know I can do it because I have done it before, something is wrong.
- Lei Felmey so the issue is that there isn't a filter on your saved list - this is a bug we're working on this next week. For now, if you add a filter that matches zero records (I went and added the filter "Age: Infant" to your saved list), then it should work as expected. So you should be able to use that saved list now to create a basic list.
- Yes that worked. Thank you!
- Is there a way to turn off the feature that creates a bulletin every time we create a sign feed? We use the sign feed option in proclaim to run advertising info around our church and love it but the sign feed is generating bulletins as well and we have to delete about 50 bulletins each week just so people can see the bulletin we want them to for church service
- Hello Pastor Jed Johnston you can turn off bulletin creation by going to your group on faithlife and selecting From the Community Section: Content > Bulletins there will be a blue create Bulletin button and to the right of that a Blue Gear Icon that will give you the option to uncheck "Auto-publish bulletins"
- Okay thank you very much
- I am trying to add links to the Faithlife app and it keeps putting http:// in front of it. I need the link to remain tel: and mailto: and when http:// is added it will not work. It used to work now this automated rewrite is causing it to not function. Is there a way to turn this off?
- When adding an article post to a newsletter it loses it's formatting. Is there a way to keep the formatting in tact?