Welcome to the Faithlife Equip group
Faithlife Equip is currently in early access in a handful of U.S. churches. When Faithlife Equip is released, this group will be the first to know.
Members of the Faithlife team are part of this group to share the latest Faithlife Equip developments, answer questions and listen to your ideas for product improvements.
Claim your church group
This group is a good start, but the best way to learn more about Equip is to experience it for yourself! Claim your church group now and start exploring all the free social media and church admin features.
Looking for more of a guided tour? Schedule a demo with our team and they’ll show you everything included in the full version of Equip.
P.S. Don't be a stranger, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know what church technology you'd like to see developed or improved!
- I am unable to print a saved list. In People I choose the list I want and then export. It will not print just that it, it wants to print everyone in my directory. I know I can do it because I have done it before, something is wrong.
- Is there a way to turn off the feature that creates a bulletin every time we create a sign feed? We use the sign feed option in proclaim to run advertising info around our church and love it but the sign feed is generating bulletins as well and we have to delete about 50 bulletins each week just so people can see the bulletin we want them to for church service
- Hello Pastor Jed Johnston you can turn off bulletin creation by going to your group on faithlife and selecting From the Community Section: Content > Bulletins there will be a blue create Bulletin button and to the right of that a Blue Gear Icon that will give you the option to uncheck "Auto-publish bulletins"
- I am trying to add links to the Faithlife app and it keeps putting http:// in front of it. I need the link to remain tel: and mailto: and when http:// is added it will not work. It used to work now this automated rewrite is causing it to not function. Is there a way to turn this off?
- And where are you adding these links?
- When adding an article post to a newsletter it loses it's formatting. Is there a way to keep the formatting in tact?
- Is there a capability within the forms feature for accepting payments? I am making a form for summer camp registration and it has everything I need except a way for the payment to be made and received via the form submission. We want and are requiring payment upon sign up to hold a camper's spot. We were able to do this in our prior chms as well as link that information to a profile. Would love to be able to do this within Faithlife as well.
- I don't think that is an option right now. If you're using Faithlife Giving I think you might be able to set up the payment part there, but that is certainly not an ideal workaround.
- Am just wondering if there is a place to find other Faithlife Church websites as I am looking for on going inspiration as to how to make things work better, be more functional and show us as a welcoming CHurch online. So I would love to learn from all you other fantastic Faithlife Website Participators. This might not be earth shattering but whilst we are waiting for Faithlife functionality we can develop work arounds and solutions. So fo example I wanted search capability on our website (Runnymede Christian Fellowship) accessible from the menu, I managed it using Google - have a look here https://e-runnymede.co.uk/my-search I also wanted to loose the Members area from the Menu ( and as I cannot hide it from the menu I have lost it completely, but still have the members material hiden throughout the menu structure - visitors would never realise. https://e-runnymede.co.uk Finally I wanted links from Calls to action to jump to particualr locations on a page, as Faithlife does not yet provide anchors I got round it by using reference tags from the html (for example) https://e-runnymede.co.uk/small-groups#909759 If you would like to share the good things you are doing on your CHurch website lets share some great ideas, get inspired and reach many more with the Good News of the Gospel. Blessings Dave Food firstname.lastname@example.org Runnymede Christian Fellowship www.e-runnymede.comHome | Runnymede Christian FellowshipRunnymede Christian Fellowship a lively international charismatic Church in Egham, Surrey.www.e-runnymede.co.uk
- Join us for today's (4/7) Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT where we'll cover the basics of Exportables. Who plans to attend?Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Faithlife Equip Live Q&A (Wednesday Morning). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.We ship new things to you daily and will cover platform improvements in our next Faithlife Equip Live Q & A. This is an interactive Q & A session, ask questions as we show you new or improved features.us02web.zoom.us
- Join us for tomorrow's (4/7) Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT where we'll cover the basics of Exportables. Who plans to attend?Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Faithlife Equip Live Q&A (Wednesday Morning). After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the webinar.We ship new things to you daily and will cover platform improvements in our next Faithlife Equip Live Q & A. This is an interactive Q & A session, ask questions as we show you new or improved features.us02web.zoom.us