Important Update For Anyone Using Dymo Printer
Right now it appears the latest version of Dymo Connect is not properly detecting where the Dymo printer is connected to on the computer. Any individual who is on Windows that is using Dymo version 1.4.2 is recommended by Dymo to uninstall and use version 22.214.171.124 from this link. Any Mac users using Dymo should be on Dymo Label Software 8.7.4 to make sure the Dymo connect and web service is installed.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Q: When can I update to the latest version?
A: We are in contact with Dymo and once we know more on a future update. We'll post here.
Q: Is this impacting all Dymo Printers?
A; Yes, any Dymo printer will run into this issue and will need the right version listed above.
- Tomorrow's (9/22) Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT will go back to the basics of editing group member permissions. Who plans to attend?Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- I wish I could! I have meetings all day tomorrow. Will this be recorded so I can watch later?
- Question on giving… seeing that I’m not part of US is there a way for us to use PayPal
- I send money to India from the US through Xoom which is a part of PayPal. I had issues sending money to churches in India with PayPal but I haven't had any trouble with Xoom. Hope that helps David
- I’m sorry I’m now rereading my post and it was not clear. I was referring to using PayPal as another vender within the Faithlife ecosystem.
- I am really getting no answers from support on chat box or email - how do I escalate effectively as some of these are now over two months old? 1. The Hamburger homepage on sites does not index properly so SEO is rubbish for that site home page 2. Getting NDI sound into Proclaim to record Podcasts, I can see the NDI input, I can select it in Proclaim but it does not work. 3. When you pull articles into a newsletter all the line breaks disappear, the formatting is lost 4. Navigation around the Newsletter when editing is very clumsy, can we have some keystroke navigation. There are plenty more but I am going to do them a slice at a time. Involved in the conversation so far Matt Mattox (Faithlife) Kristen Tetteh Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) Bob Pritchett
- Sorry you aren’t hearing back quickly… these issues are all with different teams, and we’ll get them distributed to the right people.
- Thanks Bob Pritchett, I got a summary of the most recent issues from support and now know where those issues are, thank you. But it does suggest to me that a more integrated approach to support is required so that when an issue is picked up that cannot be solved within 24 hours, that some kind of identity number is created that is made available to the customer(user) and also to development and support, so progress chasing and visibility is easier and traceable. #support Brian Burkhart (Faithlife) Matt Mattox (Faithlife) Kristen Tetteh
- Usually, if the issue isn't going to get resolved within 24 hours and is truly a bug. A case is created but the case is internal only and we have no plans to publicly share our ticket board. The best route if a case is created is to follow up with Support if you sent something in via email or if you made a post to one of our public groups, to comment and check in on the progress. If an issue is causing your page to crash, deleting data, or causing a feature to be unusable. We treat that as a fire issue and we will work on that asap and communicate that with the individual, but if it's just causing a few extra clicks. We are going to most likely triage it. A good example would be #4 on your list.
- This is the second time I am posting this, but I need help! I spoke to someone on Tuesday over the phone. The previous information that I got was not of any help. I am asking again about importing my Apple Music into my Proclaim slides. When I click on the speaker in the slide, I want to import a song from my Apple library. My Apple Library comes up. But Proclaim will only import songs with the file formats of .mp3 or .m4a. I have noticed that when I download files for my Apple Library, even though I have it set to download songs as .mp3 files, they download as "Apple Music AAC audio file." I had brought this to the attention of someone at Faithlife, and they assured me that Apple downloaded songs worked in Proclaim. The songs on Apple Music Library can no longer be imported into the playlist for a Proclaim presentation slide if they are not in the .mp3 or .m4a format, or any of the Proclaim slides if they are in the Apple Music AAC audio file format, which cannot be downloaded as a .mp3 or .m4a format. I would like very much to use the new songs that I have downloaded to my Apple Music Library with Proclaim. Please advise and help me to make this possible for my presentations.
- Inez Thomas - Are you an Music subscriber? I've found that there's a distinction between purchased music files and those obtained via the Music subscription. The latter aren't usable in Proclaim unfortunately - or at lest they weren't last time I tried, about a year ago. https://community.logos.com/forums/t/126283.aspx
- Walt, thank you so much. I purchased the song and followed your instruction and I am pleased to say I am up and running. Thank you so much!
- Faithlife Equip Live Q&A, 09.15.2021Today's Faithlife Equip Live Q&A went back to the basics of creating and sending newsletters in your church group. If you're interested to add your newsletters to your Faithlife Site, here's a helpful article. We do not currently support adding the Faithlife newsletters widget to third-party websites. https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024708351-Add-Newsletters-to-Your-Faithlife-Siteamber-embed.faithlife.com
- Thanks for sharing this Kirsten, we love the newsletter functionality, however there do seem to be some glitches, when we add articles (blogs) to the newsletter all the line breaks disappear and the format then looks poor. Regards Dave Food RCF
- How are you adding blogs/articles to your newsletter?
- Just selecting them from the section that I added.
- Tomorrow's (9/15) Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 10am PT will go back to the basics of how to build and send Newsletters. Who plans to attend?Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us