Welcome to the Faithlife Equip group
Faithlife Equip is currently in early access in a handful of U.S. churches. When Faithlife Equip is released, this group will be the first to know.
Members of the Faithlife team are part of this group to share the latest Faithlife Equip developments, answer questions and listen to your ideas for product improvements.
Claim your church group
This group is a good start, but the best way to learn more about Equip is to experience it for yourself! Claim your church group now and start exploring all the free social media and church admin features.
Looking for more of a guided tour? Schedule a demo with our team and they’ll show you everything included in the full version of Equip.
P.S. Don't be a stranger, take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know what church technology you'd like to see developed or improved!
- I had a question about emailing people in the subgroups. I was wondering if there is a way for subgroup moderators to email only the subgroup? I can't seem to find an email or "communications" link on the side panel of the subgroup.
- Join us for today's Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 5:30pm PT. We'll cover the *new* extended user profiles and how that data is suggested to your church (but not the other way around). Who plans to join us? Join with video: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88679887842Join our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- How do you merge people?
- Here you go: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041162612-Using-the-Directory You can find that info here!
- I finally decided to use Faithlife Equip to build our church site and would like to hire an internet genius familiar with Equip to build and populate a solid church site using the Equip functionality. I will do the words; but, with respect to everything else I need help. Please contact me with your compensation requirements and anything else I need to know about you. I am ready to start today. thanks rob
- Are you starting from scratch (i.e., website, Faithlife giving, etc.)?
- Everything from scratch, includng design, of a teaching oriented supernatural oriented social commentary (how to live in our world) and interview oriented video centric online church. The goal is to send folks to a local brick and mortar church: at the same time be a reliable fill in the blank option when a local church sn't there
- Got it. How about we exchange emails? I can show you what I’ve done (including video editing/production) and we can talk some more.
- A church member just informed that Faithlife TV doesn't work on her Amazon Fire tablet. Is FTV supposed to work on an Amazon Fire tablet?
- I have 2 Fire HD tablets (a 7th Gen and a 9th Gen) and I just confirmed that Faithlife TV works on both of them.
- Ok. Thanks. I think she was having trouble downloading the app.
- Shannon Bond Would this help your member? Feel free to send this article to them: https://support.faithlife.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020350332-Faithlife-Digital-Signage-on-Fire-TV
- I have created a digital VBS registration form through Forms. I want to allow our VBS team access to the responses so they can plan appropriately for the number of attendees. How can I grant them access? I've set their status to Moderator, but that hasn't worked. Help!?!?!?!
- That worked, Matt! While I've got your attention, I did get your email about custom content for the mobile app. I'm interested in what custom content offers. Can the Prayers section link to our prayer list instead of the prayer section of our Faithlife page?
- Put in a good word for making it easier for churches to share their prayer list with their people, please!
- While trying to establish our official Faithlife group, different persons created groups as practice. Now that the official group has been created, is there anyway to delete the practice groups?
- Join us for today’s Faithlife Equip Live Q&A at 5:30pm PT. We’ll cover the *new* Faithlife Mobile App updates. Join with videoJoin our Cloud HD Video MeetingZoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.us02web.zoom.us
- The download site for logos church seems to be broken the site says 404 Not found. our members cant download it
- One of my members recently told me that for the past few weeks she hasn’t been receiving our newsletters. I checked her account and everything looks ok. I tried to send her an email communication through Faithlife and when I sent it it said that there was an error when sending, but it wouldn’t tell me what the error is. Any chance someone could help me figure out why we can’t send anything to her?