On Sale Now: The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green
"This book provides a perfect mixture of action, suspense, and non-sappy romance." - World Magazine
"The 18th-century Old and New Worlds burst off the pages in the latest historical fiction treasure from Green. . . . Readers can only hope for more from this talented, spiritually insightful author." - Publishers Weekly
- 2017 Christy Award Winner The Promise of Jesse Woods by Chris Fabry The summer of 1972 was the most pivotal of Matt Plumley’s childhood. While his beloved Pirates battle for back-to-back World Series titles, Matt’s family moves from Pittsburgh to Dogwood, West Virginia, where his father steps into the pulpit of a church under the thumb of town leader Basil Blackwood.The Promise of Jesse Woods2017 Christianity Today “Award of Merit” winner 2017 Christy Award winner! (General Fiction category) The summer of 1972 was the most pivotal of Matt Plumley’s childhood. While his beloved Pirates battle for back-to-back World Series titles, Matt’s family moves from Pittsburgh to Dogwood, West Virginia, where his father steps into the pulpit of a church under the thumb of town leader Basil Blackwood. A fish out of water, Matt is relieved to forge a fast bond with two unlikely friends: Debooks.faithlife.com
- Take a break from the cold winter with this week's fiction deal: Heaven Help Heidi by Sally John. https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/49348/heaven-help-heidiHeaven Help HeidiWelcome to the Casa de Vida—eleven quaint bungalows located three blocks from the Pacific Ocean in tiny Seaside Village, California. Owner Liv McAlister never advertises vacancies beyond a small hand-lettered sign out front, preferring to trust that God will send the right tenant at just the right time. And He always does.ebooks.faithlife.com
Don't miss the winner of the 2018 Christy Award Book of the Year!
After a devastating heartbreak three years ago, genealogist and historical village owner Nora Bradford has decided that burying her nose in her work and her books is far safer than romance in the here and now.
Unlike Nora, former Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient John Lawson is a modern-day man, usually 100 percent focused on the present. But when he's diagnosed with an inherited condition, he's forced to dig into the secrets of his past and his adoption as an infant, enlisting Nora to help him uncover the identity of his birth mother.
The more time they spend together, the more this pair of opposites suspects they just might be a perfect match. However, John's already dating someone and Nora's not sure she's ready to trade her crushes on fictional heroes for the risks of a real relationship. Finding the answers they're seeking will test the limits of their identity, their faith, and their devotion to one another.
Read more about True to You or buy it for 35% off here.
- This week's featured series: The Seer Collection by Rachelle Dekker, a collection that combines three of Rachelle Dekker’s dystopian novels into one volume!The Seer Collection: The Choosing / The Calling / The ReturningThis Collection combines three of Rachelle Deckker’s Dystopian novels into one volume for a great value! The Choosing: 2016 Christy Award Winner! (Young Adult category) / 2016 Christy Award Finalist (First novel category) Like all citizens since the Ruining, Carrington Hale knows the importance of this day. But she never expected the moment she’d spent a lifetime preparing for—her Choosing ceremony—to end in disaster. Ripped from her family, she’ll spend her days serving as a Lint,ebooks.faithlife.com
- Check out the NEW search function on the Faithlife Ebooks site, live today! You can find your favorite author by searching their name, find a book by the title, or use faceted search, on the left of the page, for a listings of books by genre, author, publisher, language, or combination of various facets. Use the Sort By dropdown, on the right, to find newest, sales, or price order titles. Check it out! Find a new favorite Faithlife novel today! https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=Your Place for Christian Ebooks | Faithlife EbooksBe inspired and grow in your faith with quality Christian books by much-loved authors such as Max Lucado, Lysa TerKeurst, and Gary Chapman.ebooks.faithlife.com
- This month, we're featuring two shelves of fiction on the Faithlife Ebooks homepage! Check out the award-winning fiction and must-read stories on https://ebooks.faithlife.com/.Your Place for Christian Ebooks | Faithlife EbooksBe inspired and grow in your faith with quality Christian books by much-loved authors such as Max Lucado, Lysa TerKeurst, and Gary Chapman.ebooks.faithlife.com
- The Christy Awards are coming up! General fiction nominee The Space Between Words is just $1.99 for a limited time. Catch up before the award winners are announced next week! https://ebooks.faithlife.com/products/137891/the-space-between-wordsThe Space Between Words"There were seconds—just seconds—as my eyes opened in the morning when the world felt unshrouded again. Then memory returned."ebooks.faithlife.com
- Looking for good reads to get you through winter? The If I Run series by Terri Blackstock is on preorder now. Get all 3 books in the series and dive into this bestselling series.The If I Run SeriesThree complete novels from USA TODAY bestselling author Terri Blackstock are now available in a low-priced, one-volume e-collection!ebooks.faithlife.com
- Today's featured fiction book: The 49th Mystic by Ted Dekker Some say the great mystery of how one can live in two worlds at once died with Thomas Hunter many years ago. Still others that the gateway to that greater reality was and is only the stuff of dreams. They are wrong. In the small town of Eden, Utah, a blind girl named Rachelle Matthews is about to find out just how wrong.The 49th Mystic (Beyond the Circle Book #1)Some say the great mystery of how one can live in two worlds at once died with Thomas Hunter many years ago. Still others that the gateway to that greater reality was and is only the stuff of dreams.They are wrong. In the small town of Eden, Utah, a blind girl named Rachelle Matthews is about to find out just how wrong.When a procedure meant to restore Rachelle's sight goes awry, she begins to dream of another world so real that she wonders if Earth might only be a dream experienced when she falebooks.faithlife.com