Faithlife Free Book Club
General • Bellingham, WA • 3 members • 2,644 followers
About this group
Get free 30-days access to a book each month, just by following the group!
- The reason I wrote 'This Risen Existence' was because I read a lot of Lent books that reflected on the lead up to Good Friday but had all stopped before Easter Sunday. As a result we ended up talking more about penitence, temptation and Jesus' death (hugely important though it is) than about his resurrection. So I thought I might ask - how important is the resurrection in your life and faith?
- March has arrived, and with it has come a free book from Dr. Paula Gooder! Follow the link below to get your free book, and then pop back here to read it in community. We're looking forward to some great discussion this month, led by Dr. Gooder herself.Free Book of the MonthBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Hi everyone, My name is Paula Gooder and I thought I'd pop into the group today to tell you a little about me, and a little about my book. I trained in New Testament studies in Oxford (my tutor was Tom Wright ...you may have heard of him?) and since then I have been teaching in seminaries and churches trying to communicate my joy in, and passion about, the Bible. I currently work for the Bible Society in England and Wales as their Theologian in Residence and Head of Bible Engagement. I wrote this book because I love Easter and the resurrection so much and wanted to explore it more. I hope you'll enjoy reading it, but more importantly, I hope you will enjoy thinking more deeply about the resurrection and all it means for us.
- Good evening...I am just getting into regular reading again since I graduated from seminary in May 2018. Looking forward to sharing ideas and learning new ones. Jerry
- Andrew Biddinger posted an item for saleFOR SALEFaithlifeFreeHere's an active FREE Faithlife BOOKS group where users are submitting free books, coupons, and free offers: https://faithlife.com/free-books ** LIKE if you see this **Free Faithlife BooksFree Faithlife Ebooks, Logos Bible Software, Verbum, and Noet books, resources, or offers.faithlife.com
- Are you curious what FREE BOOKS are available that you don't already own? Here's a link you can bookmark and refer back to regularly to take a look! https://goo.gl/kiMSkHLogos Bible Software - Bible Study at its bestBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Special Offer for BraveDaily.comBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- I'm selling my licenses for my journals. I have an large library of journals. To give you an idea, my total cost for them was $1264.24. I'm will sell the licenses for $850. That's a savings of $414.24. If interested, shoot me an email at email@example.com and I will give you a full list of the journals. Keith Ferguson
- I have for sell my logos licenses for my 44-volume apologetic set for $400.00. This cost me $780.56. You save $380.56. Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can give you a spreadsheet of the books. We can go from there. Keith Ferguson
- Only the man who follows the command of Jesus single-mindedly, and unresistingly lets his yoke rest upon him, finds his burden easy, and under its gentle pressure receives the power to persevere in the right way. The command of Jesus is hard, unutterably hard, for those who try to resist it. But for those who willingly submit the yoke is easy and the burden is light. -- Dietrich Bonhoffer ("Why I'm a Christian" p 139) Any personal testimony on this? Does anyone have actual experience with freedom in abandonment to Jesus?
- What is happening with this Group I really enjoyed being part of this but it seems to have stopped?
- Is this group still active. I haven't seen any new materials or posts for a while