General • Bellingham, WA • 51 members • 646 followers
- I was under the impression that when we uploaded our video sermons to Faithlife Sermons they could be watched on Faithlife TV. Is that true?
- Hello , The reason you are not seeing them reflected on Faithlife TV is because your sermons are .mp3 files, and only .mp4 files from Sermons.Faithlife gets hosted. If you need any help converting those to .mp4s, feel free to send me a message and some cover images and I can help you out.
- — EditedThank You! I now understand my mistake.
- published a newsletterReadGrid View feature
Check out Faithlife Sermons’ new Grid View feature that divides Faithlife Sermons pages in a more structured and logical way to help users better understand the information displayed.
We’d love to hear about your experience with Faithlife Sermons! Post here in the group, and learn from the Faithlife community.
- Check out Faithlife Sermons’ new Grid View feature that divides Faithlife Sermons pages in a more structured and logical way to help users better understand the information displayed. We’d love to hear about your experience with Faithlife Sermons! Post here in the group, and learn from the Faithlife community.
- Great point , we have plans to improve this flow. In the meantime, if you clear the cover image in Proclaim (red x on hover) it will default to the first slide in your recording.
- Hey Thanks for the feedback. I do have some tips and tricks I think will be useful, but I do imagine your voice will be heard and we can make this experience better. In the meantime check below for some tips and tricks. If you are a Proclaim Pro subscriber we do give you the ability to download the Proclaim media items from sermons.faithlife.com You'd want to go to sermons.faithlife.com and select the 'media' button you see in the middle white box that is presented to you on the home screen. From there you'll see the download files for the media items once you hit search or type in the media you are looking for. A tip to get the image cover as the first image of your slide is by doing the following. ( this should be improved as this work around is not the greatest) Upload any image for the image cover. Then select the red X in the top right corner. It will remove the image and replace it with the your first image under your recording cue tab. (if its a video I'd imagine it will take the first second and use that as an image still) The ability to grab media items from the media library is an awesome feature request. I can let the team know about this on Tuesday and gather their thoughts and see what we can do. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope my tips help you get through this weekend. Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend Erik.
- Thanks and -- I didn't know about the "delete the image" trick -- our images have been the same thing over and over for months because of this. Thanks!
- Hi there, we are having a problem with the RSS feed for our sermons posted to sermons.faithlife.com not working. The sermons upload fine and are all fully functional on the website but if I copy the RSS URL into iTunes it sees it's a podcast feed OK but no new episodes ever show up. The URL is https://sermons.faithlife.com/api/channels/7149256/feed Can anyone suggest how we can get this working? Thanks Davesermons.faithlife.com
- Yes, your correct - that looks a lot more promising! Thanks for your help. Dave
- I'm trying to add our sermon feed to our new hosting and website provider, WIX, however every time I embed the HTML code it says check back later. I just want to display a running feed of all our sermons like we had on our previous website provider. Any ideas?
- I would like for you to let me know when the "Coming Soon" Features roll out. Being that we just switched to a new provider through Wix, it may be something easier done when additional functionality is added and we can consolidate services to one provider. We love Proclaim and I think moving our site to Faithlife may be something we strongly pursue in 2019.
- that fixed it!! Thank you so much!!
- Can someone point me to a list of file types and any size restrictions for posting live video sermons? Most appreciated.
- Hey The file types can be found here: https://support.proclaimonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/204703575-What-types-of-video-files-can-I-add- However, the file size is mainly focused on your total storage space. If you have a Faithlife sermon subscription or a Proclaim Pro subscription you get 50GB of storage space. How big is your file you are trying to add?What types of video files can I add?Proclaim supports a number of different video formats. This includes the following filename extensions: ASF MOV MPG MP4 WMV Note: files that are native to certain machines and uploaded on non-nat...support.proclaimonline.com
- Thank you. That's what I was looking for.