General • Bellingham, WA • 65 members • 791 followers
About this group
- My video on my sermon has been processing for 2 days. Any tricks to get it to finish processing? Thank you.
- The person who publishes the sermons for me from Proclaim informed me we only have a certain amount of sermons left to upload before we reach our limit. If I delete archived sermons will that free space to upload more?
- Can I publish a sermon to my personal AND church feed?
- Pastor Chad A. Miller, Not simultaneously, no. You can always publish a sermon from Proclaim twice, and on one of them, just edit the "Publish As" field to your personal feed. They would be separate ones technically of course. But nonetheless, even if you just published one, you can publish it under your Church group and attach yourself as a speaker. You'll still have your own playlist available of all sermons where you are listed as the speaker.
- Super helpful!!!!
- I'm trying to add an existing sermon to a sermon series but I can't seem to make it work. When I add the series name into the blank it just create a new series with the same name.
- Hey Amani Hanson Great question! When you are uploading your sermon you'll want to make sure the `publish as` field is the same as the other sermons in the sermon series. Otherwise, it'll prompt you to (create new) series. Once those fields are the same you'll get results like my 2nd screenshot.