General • Bellingham, WA • 68 members • 771 followers
About this group
- Is there a way to add more information to our Podcast feed so people can find it easier? I'd like to add our city at a minimum. Right now when people search for our church name and city no results show.
- Can I make my sermons private? I love that we can record directly to Faithlife Sermons, but there are some sermons that we wouldn't want available to the general public. How can I restrict the audience that can listen to some of our content?
- Is there a way to automatically download the .mp3/.mp4, or would I need to manually do it through the Faithlife Sermon page once the sermon is uploaded there?
- You can download the raw WAV file from Proclaim in the post-recording screen, but that would take up a bit of space. I would upload it to Faithlife sermons just get that processing done so the .mp3 and .mp4 are created. So it would be a manual process.
- Got it. Perfect. Thank you!
- I'm trying to download the video from this morning (I tried twice) and it says still processing. Never done this before, but obviously it's hung or something (it's been hours)... Any help?
- Good morning. I am stuck in "still processing". First time this has happened. Here's the screen shot. Thanks for any help/suggestions. Roger
- Yes, but it was not processing, so I deleted it and uploaded it again...this morning. It was in processing stage overnight.
- I have a number of sermons uploaded some time ago. I ran into problems, and have not come back for a while. I logged into one of my sermons now and wish to Edit. I see the text and click Edit Sermon Notes and see a screen that is blank, not showing any text, just a title line with TEXT and PREVIEW. How do I Edit?
- Question: we published our first sermon on five days ago on 01/13/19 and while the video has uploaded to my faithlife site the audio has not published yet and it only says that the audio portion is still processing. How can I fix this? Thanks. James Mori Abyssinian Christian Church, Fort Collins, CO
- Question: Are there going to be materials specific to sermon series for Lent? Illustration, media, slides, based on RCL????
Jennifer Miles (Faithlife) — EditedThe Pro Media images this month have several new media packs that would work well for Ash Wednesday and the duration of Lent. Have you seen them yet? Here is the direct link to this month's Pro Media: https://sermons.faithlife.com/search?kinds=mediapack&q=%28topic%3A%22%23January2019ProMedia%22+OR+tag%3A%22%23January2019ProMedia%22%29 There are about 35 media packs that pertain to the season of Lent here: https://sermons.faithlife.com/search?kinds=mediapack&q=%28tag%3A%22lent%22+OR+tag%3A%22Lent%22+OR+tag%3A%22Palm%22+OR+tag%3A%22palm%22+OR+tag%3A%22Palms%22+OR+tag%3A%22Palms%22+OR+tag%3A%22Palm+Sunday%22+OR+tag%3A%22Dust%22+OR+tag%3A%22dust%22+OR+tag%3A%22Ash+Wednesday%22%29 I'm getting ready to work on the lectionary information for that season to post to the lectionary page. I can add an update on this post when it goes live.
- Mick the new Pro Media for February has some images for Lent and Easter that you want to look at. We also added a large collection of beautiful stock photography. If you look at the media page and sort by newest, you should see quite a few new ones that might work for your needs.
- Is there a way to share a direct link to a sermon via the embeddable Faithlife sermon player? That is, I know there is a "Share" button on the sermons.faithlife.com site, but what about via the embeddable version?Faithlife SermonsSermon Preparation, Presentation, and Sharing, Made Easysermons.faithlife.com