General • Bellingham, WA • 58 members • 699 followers
About this group
- I publish sermon transcripts & notes to Faithlife Sermons via Logos sermon writer, and publish audio & slides via Proclaim. Even though it is the same sermon with the same title, presentation date, tags, etc., they show up on Faithlife sermons as two separate postings. Is there any way to merge Logos and Proclaim duplicates into one Faithlife sermon?
- Hi Tom, There is no way to merge the sermons right now via the UI, but I will contact you directly to see if there is anything we can do. I'm curious why the sermon was duplicated, though. If you export first to Faithlife Sermons from Logos, then again to Proclaim, make sure you don't ungroup the slides that are exported from Sermon Writer. Preserving that grouping will prompt Proclaim to update the existing sermon instead of creating a new one.
- Thanks Ian. I think you pointed me in the right direction. Currently I am not exporting sermon slides from Logos to Proclaim; the Worship Director staff is creating those slides. Maybe I need to still export slides from Logos to Proclaim just so Faithlife Sermons will group them together (even if my worship team edits/replaces those slides with their own jazzed up versions?
- Yes, exporting the sermon from Logos to Proclaim and keeping the slide grouping will mean your Sermon Writer content will be published to Faithlife Sermons with your Proclaim audio recording. Try that and let me know how it works out!
- I'm trying to use the Wordpress plugin to show all sermons for all pastors in our network churches. We have a single Faithlife identity we use on all Macs to record, upload and publish the sermons. But when I use the ID for this identity the plug-in results in a message - 'No sermons to show, did you mean to embed your church group?'. If I use my own Faithlife identity ID, it works fine. What am I doing wrong?
- Hey Darren, Are you using the ID from one of the presentation groups, by chance? It looks like the main ID has about 40 sermons show up if you use it. To get that account ID, go to the main church profile on Sermons (you will see a list of all the sermons you've published to that account) and select embed at the top. It should give you the account ID to use. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can have support contact you.
- Matthew 20:34