General • Bellingham, WA • 47 members • 595 followers
- We're using Proclaim, and I'm looking at using the Faithlife Sermons system to publish our sermons to our website. We currently do it manually using Sermon Browser plugin in Wordpress. I've installed the Soundfaith Embed plugin on our site but I can't get it working on our Wordpress site - any tips? The plugin is installed and activated, but it's not showing up in the menu on the sidebar. The SETTINGS are showing up but not the place where I post the ID etc. Thanks Dave
- I should point out that the description of how to use this plugin is different between the Faithlife sermons site and the plugin site so it's quite confusing.
- Hey Can you try using these steps here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/soundfaith-embed/ We have our own plugin, but if you are experiencing some difficulties try using the one above. Let me know how it goes.SoundFaith EmbedA WordPress plugin for automatic embedding of content from SoundFaith.comwordpress.org
- Is there a page that actually lists the benefits of being a Faithlife Sermons Pro member?
- , It's all the original (excludes automatically generated formats, things like preview images, streamable formats, etc.) files uploaded. For the most part that means user uploaded sermon audio/video and any attachments (PDF, Word docs, etc.).
- — Edited, What will happen when we go over 50GB? Will there be tiers to buy more storage in the future?
- , yes, there will be options to purchase additional storage in the future.
- started a discussionDiscussAccount required for sermon download?
I want to start using SoundFaith for our sermons online. But, when our members go to download the sermon, it is telling them that they need an account. This is not true if they watch the version with slides. But, some want to put the sermon on their phones and listen later. Can this be changed so that they can download the audio without needing an account?
- Hey, I use Logos sermon editor to compose sermons, which I then export to Proclaim to create slides. I overall enjoy this ease of use, but my problem is that when the sermons get published to FaithLife Sermons, It shows my outline as well as the sermon. That outline is typically a rough document, that is for me to use at the pulpit only. Rarely do I take a full manuscript into the pulpit so it looks bad/unhelpful to have right below the sermon video/audio. Is there a way to not show the outline/notes/I create in Logos associated with that sermon?
- — Editedawesome thanks! Is there going to be an option to turn that off in the future. I can't think of many preachers who would want their sermon notes published immediately.
- , I'll bring that recommendation up, it's definitely been requested by other users before. We'll look into it for you!
- > I can't think of many preachers who would want their sermon notes published immediately. , the notes are published as a draft sermon (not visible to others) when the sermon is exported from Logos to Proclaim. Then when the recording is published from Proclaim the sermon is marked as published (visible to others). Our thinking here is that while the notes may not be helpful to your congregation they may be helpful to other pastors doing their own sermon preparation. Are you directing your congregation directly to Faithlife Sermons? or are you using the embed on your own website?
- Hello everyone. Is there a way of recovering a sermon that has been deleted from the profile? Thank you in advance