General • Bellingham, WA • 67 members • 756 followers
About this group
- I tried sermon transcription for my message yesterday, and it is laughably inaccurate. I don't have time to edit it to make it sensible, so I want to delete it, but I don't see a way to simply delete the transcript. Where is that function found?
- Will the feed from our sermons page work with google podcasts as well as itunes?
- Hi Sean McIntyre, you sure can podcast the sermons that are published on Faithlife Sermons. See the article linked below and let us know if you have any questions.Podcasting Sermon RecordingCROSSPOSTED TO PROCLAIM Sermon recordings can be Podcast via your church iTunes channel. First, publish the sermon in Proclaim that you wish to podcast. After you've successfully published your...support.faithlife.com
- Sermons team, is it possible to set the default sort filters on the Sermon page? Currently it defaults to "by Sermon Series" and "List." If not currently, I'd like to request that feature.
- From a UI/UX standpoint your 2nd paragraph makes a lot of sense. I'll pass that a long to our team and see what we can do. Thanks Cary! Hope your Thanksgiving is a good one as well! Enjoy your time with the family too!
- We plan on updating the default to be date submitted to then reflect each platform to be similar. Appreciate your knowledge and feedback on Faithlife Platforms Cary. I'll keep you updated on this and if there are any changes that I listed above. I don't have a time frame at the moment though.
- Matt Mattox (Faithlife), thanks for the update on this issue. For our use-case, I spent a few days and many hours uploading our catalog of sermon transcripts and audio to our Sermons account and filling out metadata fields. The "submitted" date is much different than the "presented" date for many of these. Defaulting to "submitted" would display these historical sermons out of order (by when they were "presented.") Additionally, we are still recording sermons and manually uploading them, the submitted and presented dates may be different for these more current uploads. I would propose that a default sorting of "presented by" would make the most sense to a visitor not familiar with the distinction between the two date fields.
- Is there a way to get a separate RSS feed for our Proclaim Video Sermons that we can put on ITunes so we can host one feed for Audio and a Second one for Video?
- Hey Rev. Bob Wood We unfortunately only produce one RSS feed, but we have had talk and have a case to generate something like this. Feel free to post your suggestion on our user voice page though as we monitor that and filter new suggestions based on the prevalence it receives: https://proclaim.uservoice.com/forums/137112-general
- Has there been any discussion of improving the embed function for hosting sermons on a personally owned site. Here's what I have right now: https://www.firstbaptistgo.org/sermons The image quality for the sermons is DRASTICALLY reduced for the embed, and the scroll functionality isn't the most visually appealing either? Is there a different link I should be using? Is the issue with the site, rather than the embed link? Many thanks!Sermons | First Baptist | GallipolisPreaching at Morning Star strives to exalt Jesus and teach what God says in His Word.www.firstbaptistgo.org
- We'd also like to have something mobile friendly if possible. The link I used was: <iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen src="https://sermons.faithlife.com/embed/profile/2679793/recent?includePlaylist=true" width="600" height="705"></iframe>
- Nathan Andrew Dupont, you're right, that cover image resolution is much too low. I'll see if we can get that fixed in the near future. The layout will be improved if you select the responsive layout as well. Check the "Make response..." box and increase the width to something like 1000px
- I just published a sermon but it isn't showing in the player embedded our site. All of the other sermons are there and they usually show up immediately. Any idea why this is happening?
- It is working now. Thanks!