General • Bellingham, WA • 70 members • 833 followers
About this group
- Hello Everyone! Do you know how can I add video o mp3 to my sermons? Thanks for your help! Juan Pablo
- I'm having a problem with Sermons and proclaim and Logos and Sites all talking with each other. This means that I'm having to go back in and do a bunch of stuff manually that I would hope could be automatic. Can I get a Faithlife person to reach out to me, because honestly the problems are too weird to type all out. Thanks!
- "Amen" became "I'm Mad"..... :(
- Did sermon transcription for the first time today and it just doesn't seem worth it. I would have been better off just transcribing it myself as I had to correct a ton of things. It has promise, but it has a very long way to go. I would like to see the ability to just transcribe manually.
- Feature request: Let us upload video sermons to youtube or vimeo and then post in Faithlife Sermons. Upload of larger files on faithlife can be tough. I keep hitting an error in my upload of the video sermon today. On my second try now. I've got extremely fast internet. YouTube upload from my provider takes just a few seconds. Same sermon is taking 30 plus minutes.
- We have had issues with the transcript system. We are looking to edit it or not use it as it is not reliable.Morning Service (200329)My help comes from the Lordsermons.faithlife.com
- Stephen Challen the transcript is generated by a computer so its not going to 100% accurate, however it should still help with those hard of hearing, or people who want to search within your sermons. You can edit words and phrases by going to your Sermon > Edit and scroll down to Edit Transcript. Here you can click on words to hear them and then change them to the correct word.
- Although we appreciate the issue and the need to find a solution the issue is that we may be best to use another solution due to accuracy issues. Is there any way we can help train the facility?
- Not currently, under the hood we are using Google Cloud’s speech to text apis. I took a look at your transcript and to me it looked pretty good. Pardon my asking, but could you point me to the bad spots? I might be coming from a different perspective so what looks acceptable to me might be different!
- I'm getting a repeated error: "Publish Audio" "Failed to create sermon" "Cancel" "Retry". Retry is not working. I get the same error each time. Any suggestions?
- Is there a similar service to this in Faithlife Sermons? https://churchleaders.com/ministry-tech-leaders/372479-closed-captioned.html?utm_source=cl-mt-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text-link&utm_campaign=cl-mt-20200320}&maropost_id=&mpweb=256-8704039-716244406All Your Video Should be Closed-Captioned – Here’s HowA year ago, the organization I work for implemented a policy that all videos we produced would be closed-captioned. I work at the Reformed Church in America, and part of our ministry is helping churcheschurchleaders.com
- I'm missing many sermons. Not sure where they have gone to!
- Besides bug fixes, the new feature is a dropdown on your profile page, that lets you see all your sermons, sermon published under your own account, or sermons published under your church group or other groups. Before this dropdown, everything was all intertwined on the profile page. Which could cause some confusion, especially if a pastor wanted to host some sermons under his own account and then others that he does at the church.
- oh, and you can currently see views on your sermons, however, some aggregated stats would be very cool! Although, I'm not aware of any current plans at the moment, it is good to hear your interest in these features! When you say where they are from, you mean geographically?