General • Bellingham, WA • 70 members • 836 followers
About this group
- Hi there. We use Proclaim to present and record our sermons, and Faithlife Live Streaming for streaming the service. I love the integration with Proclaim for publishing the sermons directly to Faithlife Sermons, however there are a couple of issues that I would like to see resolved. After publishing the audio sermon, we like to upload the video recording of the sermon for later viewing. This later viewing works well for viewing the video through Faithlife TV, however on the Faithlife Sermons website the sermon page plays back the Proclaim slides and audio video that was auto-generated, even though I have removed this from the Sermon. Since we use lower-thirds for our graphics, having a mostly black video doesn't make much sense, and having the actual video is preferred. As an example, this is the published sermon from Sunday https://sermons.faithlife.com/sermons/682646-jesus-the-prophet. If I click the play button on the sermon page it is the Proclaim 'video', but if I select the only video associated it plays the uploaded video correctly. Second, is it possible to have the 600MB limit for video uploads within the Faithlife platform? We are able to upload 720p videos, but would like to add 1080p video which come in at around 1GB for an hour-long sermon. The platform can obviously handle the larger sizes, as our live-stream recordings are saved and play back fine. Finally, a progress bar for uploads to the Sermons page would be handy. Currently we cannot see how far through the upload we are of the video. Thanks in advanceJesus the Prophetsermons.faithlife.com
- Thanks Bob Pritchett. We are recording the video locally through OBS, and it also sends the stream out to Faithlife. For now the request is for Faithlife Sermons to ignore the audio and slides "video" if we have uploaded another video (or if we remove the audio and slides "video" from the sermon).
- Hello. Can anyone give me some help as to why on iOS the thumbnails for several videos are not rendering, but on the computer they do? Notice "Session 2" has the thumbnail, but the others in the series do not. I have the same thumbnail selected in each session.
- Faithlife has a new site for receiving feedback, feedback.faithlife.com With this new site, we hope to be able to gain valuable insight from you all regarding Sermons and the features you would like to see! For sometime now, Proclaim and Logos have used UserVoice to receive feedback on features and gauge customer interest, however with this new site we now have one place to receive and manage feedback across all of our products! We may be able to integrate with your Faithlife account in the future, but for now you’ll need to sign in with a social account (Google, Facebook, or Twitter) or create a new FeedBear account. Check out the Faithlife Sermons board here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/faithlife-sermons Also, check out Phil Gons' post here for me details on the motivation behind our new feedback site: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/195030.aspx
- Hello Everyone! Do you know how can I add video o mp3 to my sermons? Thanks for your help! Juan Pablo
- I'm having a problem with Sermons and proclaim and Logos and Sites all talking with each other. This means that I'm having to go back in and do a bunch of stuff manually that I would hope could be automatic. Can I get a Faithlife person to reach out to me, because honestly the problems are too weird to type all out. Thanks!
- "Amen" became "I'm Mad"..... :(
- Did sermon transcription for the first time today and it just doesn't seem worth it. I would have been better off just transcribing it myself as I had to correct a ton of things. It has promise, but it has a very long way to go. I would like to see the ability to just transcribe manually.
- Feature request: Let us upload video sermons to youtube or vimeo and then post in Faithlife Sermons. Upload of larger files on faithlife can be tough. I keep hitting an error in my upload of the video sermon today. On my second try now. I've got extremely fast internet. YouTube upload from my provider takes just a few seconds. Same sermon is taking 30 plus minutes.
- We have had issues with the transcript system. We are looking to edit it or not use it as it is not reliable.Morning Service (200329)My help comes from the Lordsermons.faithlife.com
- Stephen Challen the transcript is generated by a computer so its not going to 100% accurate, however it should still help with those hard of hearing, or people who want to search within your sermons. You can edit words and phrases by going to your Sermon > Edit and scroll down to Edit Transcript. Here you can click on words to hear them and then change them to the correct word.
- Although we appreciate the issue and the need to find a solution the issue is that we may be best to use another solution due to accuracy issues. Is there any way we can help train the facility?
- Not currently, under the hood we are using Google Cloud’s speech to text apis. I took a look at your transcript and to me it looked pretty good. Pardon my asking, but could you point me to the bad spots? I might be coming from a different perspective so what looks acceptable to me might be different!
- I'm getting a repeated error: "Publish Audio" "Failed to create sermon" "Cancel" "Retry". Retry is not working. I get the same error each time. Any suggestions?