General • Bellingham, WA • 69 members • 819 followers
About this group
- We have had issues with the transcript system. We are looking to edit it or not use it as it is not reliable.Morning Service (200329)My help comes from the Lordsermons.faithlife.com
- Stephen Challen the transcript is generated by a computer so its not going to 100% accurate, however it should still help with those hard of hearing, or people who want to search within your sermons. You can edit words and phrases by going to your Sermon > Edit and scroll down to Edit Transcript. Here you can click on words to hear them and then change them to the correct word.
- Although we appreciate the issue and the need to find a solution the issue is that we may be best to use another solution due to accuracy issues. Is there any way we can help train the facility?
- Not currently, under the hood we are using Google Cloud’s speech to text apis. I took a look at your transcript and to me it looked pretty good. Pardon my asking, but could you point me to the bad spots? I might be coming from a different perspective so what looks acceptable to me might be different!
- I'm getting a repeated error: "Publish Audio" "Failed to create sermon" "Cancel" "Retry". Retry is not working. I get the same error each time. Any suggestions?
- Is there a similar service to this in Faithlife Sermons? https://churchleaders.com/ministry-tech-leaders/372479-closed-captioned.html?utm_source=cl-mt-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=text-link&utm_campaign=cl-mt-20200320}&maropost_id=&mpweb=256-8704039-716244406All Your Video Should be Closed-Captioned – Here’s HowA year ago, the organization I work for implemented a policy that all videos we produced would be closed-captioned. I work at the Reformed Church in America, and part of our ministry is helping churcheschurchleaders.com
- I'm missing many sermons. Not sure where they have gone to!
- Besides bug fixes, the new feature is a dropdown on your profile page, that lets you see all your sermons, sermon published under your own account, or sermons published under your church group or other groups. Before this dropdown, everything was all intertwined on the profile page. Which could cause some confusion, especially if a pastor wanted to host some sermons under his own account and then others that he does at the church.
- oh, and you can currently see views on your sermons, however, some aggregated stats would be very cool! Although, I'm not aware of any current plans at the moment, it is good to hear your interest in these features! When you say where they are from, you mean geographically?
- Others have asked this, but I haven't seen a response: Is there a way to delete a transcription once published? It is too messy to keep, too many errors, and too hard to edit.
Jordan Sjodin — EditedSorry for the radio silence Randy, and I apologize the transcript did not meet expectations! We currently don’t have a user accessible way to clear the transcript. I can take care of it for you if you want to give me a link to the sermon. (Here or message me)
- Thanks, Jordan. Here's the link: https://sermons.faithlife.com/sermons/544316-292020
- How long should it take to upload a video sermon? On the upload sermon page I added a mp4 file and the wheel is turning under files. I tested my upload speed with speedtest on Google and it shows 5.89MB upload speed. Been at it for at least 30 minutes waiting. File size is 348MB.
- Worked! Thank you!
- If we choose to not publish our sermon transcript via proclaim how can we take it down?
- Although we have used Proclaim for years, we just started using Proclaim to record our sermons. After recording a test file and 1 sermon I am getting a message that says I only have 3 more sermons then will need to purchase credits. I know there is a storage limit for the Website but is there a limit on the number of sermons you can record?
- Any tips for improving transcription accuracy? my pastor loves the idea but there where a lot of errors some very funny actually. Thanks!
- My best tip would be to ensure you have a nice, clear feed of the pastor’s mic coming from the soundboard. Also, are you aware that you can edit the transcripts? That can help clean up a mostly good transcript fairly quickly!
- I ran into the same issue, can we remove the transcript from the recording after its been published?