Organization • Bellingham, WA • 64 members • 9063 followers
About this group
Build your own church website using Faithlife Sites. https://sites.faithlife.comFollow
- If you built and published your church website with Faithlife Sites, share a link to your site by commenting on this post! That way, we can see some good examples and inspire one another. Thank you for the suggestion, Dennis Davis.
- Logos Unbound | Logos 9 Reveal Event!Logos 9 launched and we have the event to prove it! Take a look. 👉http://bit.ly/Logos9ishere Logos Bible Software is a ministry and sermon prep platform that...www.youtube.com
- Is anyone having issues with pictures from your website not showing up on Facebook when you post a link?
- When using the map function in Faithlife Sites, is there a way to tell it the actual location? It doesn't seem to be able to figure out the geocoding properly, even if it's Google Maps, which does get the location right, it has the location wrong on the map displayed on the page.
- CMBCHURCH posted an announcement
RememberGod is never away off somewhere else.He is always there!
- Are we able to add a video to the background of our Website's Main Page?
- Slav, can you take a look at my post above, and see if you can find me an answer? I have had no luck getting help with Faithlife so far on any thing.....
- GOD’S WORD IS THE GREATEST WEAPON YOU CAN WIELD AGAINST THE DEVIL.
- How do I add a link to the video on YouTube or our Facebook Live version?
- I understand that; but I have to use Faithlife sermons to update the website. So how do I get that link on my site for that particular sermon when I have to upload from a different place? I’d like to link an archive page of older recordings also but I don’t seem to have the access to the sermon page in Faithlife sites.
Matt Crain — EditedI'm having trouble getting sermons to list together in the proper series. I don't seem to be able to manipulate them. I loaded two series yesterday and one of the sermons insists on remaining outside the series list in both of them. I wish I could drag and drop to fix mistakes. Suggestions? THEN, I go to Sites and only three of the 8 sermons exist?
- It will likely change but here is our first attempt at Faithlife Sites= carbondalechurch.orghttps://www.carbondalechurch.org/carbondalechurch.org
- Is it possible to create Emails with the church name? Ex. @familiasdefe.com
- Hi Familias de Fe, thanks for reaching out! Right now, emails are not provided with our Faithlife Sites. But here's some info on how you can set up a G Suite email account to mimic your domain (church name). - Sign up for G Suite Account: https://gsuite.google.com/signup/nonprofits/welcome - How to Activate G Suite for Nonprofits: https://support.google.com/nonprofits/answer/3367223 - G Suite Nonprofit Eligibility: https://www.google.com/nonprofits/eligibility/ If you need troubleshooting assistance or have product questions, please feel free to reach out to our Faithlife Support Team at (888) 634-2038, or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!