Church • Bellingham, WA • 34 members • 5759 followers
About this group
The worldwide leader in electronic tools and resources for Bible study.Follow
- Hello Faithlife.com users. We have been contacted about 2 instances of Bad Actors (Email Gift Card Scams) creating a Faithlife account and requesting to join ministry groups as a Member. If given Member level access they will have access to your online member directory which may include email addresses and phone numbers of your members. Stay Vigilant! If you do not know them, do not add them as a member.
- Need some help with properly setting up kids classes such that we can check kids in without requiring them to have an actual FaithLife account. We are trying to fully integrate Faithlife into our church experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- For you and others, it be feel free to utilize our tools until June but I'd start looking for external tools or products that fit your church's needs and start the adoption phase for a new ChMS as soon as you can. Our features and current working tools will function as normal, but coming the sunset date - they will not.
- Can I get an exact list of the items that won't be working? And a list of suggestions for alternatives?
- Nice post thank you https://www.ozyurttesisat.com/
- nathan&tasheena hunt posted an announcement
Trying to get back on our feetPlease pray for us. I accepted a new job, which I thought was a blessing, so we packed up and headed out. My wife and I, both felt that it was a good move. However, on our 2nd day of driving we stopped off to stay at a hotel in st. louis missourri area. We both had been taking turns driving with the hopes of shortening our drive. Therefore, we exited off highway, checked in and quickly went to sleep. Next morning we discovered our car had been stolen! Naturally we were devastated. We filed police report etc, prayed and waited. To our surprize, our car was recovered, but most of our possesions were stolen. Wallet, IDs, cash, birth cirtificate, social cards. clothes etc. We only had liability on the car as well, so now we are literally stranded and sleeping in our car. We can't get jobs yet, because we dont had proper identification and we cant get identification without proof of residency. So we are in need of help. Please, if any fellow christians read this, we desperately need your prayers. Hope is running thin and we are falling into deep depression which is whatthe devil wants. We have no family to speak of and the local places here can only help with food boxes. Please pray for us and If anyone can help us get back on our feet then we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and God bless.
- Thank u for the information. We reported everything to the proper authorities/departments. We only had 4200 in cash saved up and its of course gone. The problem with getting our birth certificates etc is it cost money to have them shipped, plus we dont have an address to ship them too now. Glad we got our car back although its beat up pretty badly and we still owed 1500 on it. Behind on that now as well receiving repossession emails now. We are trying to get into salvation army shelter but they said we need to be residents of Missouri and even then there its waiting list. Super depressed not sure what to do besides stand out with a sign at this point, but scared to death to do that. Anyway thank u all for your prayers. That's only thing keeping us going
- If you have laptop or you can go to a library and get computer access and order them on line
- Ugh I’m so sorry this world has turned upside down try to get into a family shelter they can help with a social worker
- Greetings. - I'd like to ask that is there possibility to change from follower - status into member - status in this group of Faithlife? - And is there possibility switch back into follower - status if wanted?
- If I understood correctly can only administrator do this? I tried to look about whether there is any section in my profile - page to change from follower to member - status of this "Faithlife" - group, but found none.
- Hello come visit us at Brighter Day Baptist church.comchurch.comThis website is for sale! church.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, church.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!church.com