Church • Bellingham, WA • 35 members • 6584 followers
About this group
The worldwide leader in electronic tools and resources for Bible study.Follow
- nathan&tasheena hunt posted an announcement
- Thank u for the information. We reported everything to the proper authorities/departments. We only had 4200 in cash saved up and its of course gone. The problem with getting our birth certificates etc is it cost money to have them shipped, plus we dont have an address to ship them too now. Glad we got our car back although its beat up pretty badly and we still owed 1500 on it. Behind on that now as well receiving repossession emails now. We are trying to get into salvation army shelter but they said we need to be residents of Missouri and even then there its waiting list. Super depressed not sure what to do besides stand out with a sign at this point, but scared to death to do that. Anyway thank u all for your prayers. That's only thing keeping us going
- If you have laptop or you can go to a library and get computer access and order them on line
- Ugh I’m so sorry this world has turned upside down try to get into a family shelter they can help with a social worker
- I must always remember, my help comes from the LORD
- I thank God I ran to him & he came to my rescue Father thank you help me be obedience in running to you then to the world Amen
- Amen - Praise God for the help He provides in our times of need. God is awesome!
- why did my billing just fail? 2 cards and money is there... I can't access my presentation for tomorrow morning!
- Hi Lead Pastor John Remington I just double checked and it looks like you have an active Proclaim subscription. Were you able to access your presentation? If not, please let us know so we can resolve this for you. It may be best to call our support center! 888-634-2038
- I can open proclaim but all of our past history is gone. No one on my team who logs in can see any past presentations or recordings. We lost last weeks sermon due to this.. How do we resolve this? Quickly.?.
- Good morning, John. Did things work out with your presentation?
- Is there a way to make a public group, that anyone can become a member?
- Hello Zachary Stoll, anyone can become a follower. To become a member, users can click Ask to Join button prompting the admin of the group to confirm the users request. The other option is for the group admin to change the followers’ membership status to Member.
Trying to get back on our feet