- Looking to reflect on Jesus’ life and death more intentionally in the days leading up to Easter? We've got you covered.3 Family-Friendly Movies to Watch During Holy Week | Faithlife Blogblog.faithlife.com
What's New at Faithlife
This spring, we want to help you deepen your study of Scripture and grow in the grace and knowledge of God.
In this newsletter, you’ll find information on reading plans, a Logos video training series, and a free version of Logos—all to help you study the Word.
Plus, we’ll let you in on some exciting things happening inside Faithlife.
Keep reading to learn more, and thanks for being with us!
– Bob Pritchett
Helping You Read, Learn, and Grow
3 ways to deepen your study of the Word this Spring
Logos 8 Basic
The free version of Logos 8 Basic is here! This new release will update your software to the latest, free version of Logos. Plus, it includes new books for your Logos library and a handful of new features to give you a taste of what Logos 8 can do.
5x5x5 reading plans
Jump in the 5x5x5 reading plan, and you’ll finish the New Testament in a year, spending only five minutes a day, five days a week.
To join, follow the Logos group on Faithlife.
Bible Study Series Logos training videos
New to Logos? Learn how to use Logos features to explore Scripture in this video training series.
Check out the introductory video, the ABC's: Faithlife Study Bible:
Engage your mind, deepen your faith: Faithlife TV
Watch An Introduction to Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.
Help your church prepare for Easter
Encourage church members to immerse themselves in the season of Lent with 40 Days to the Cross: Reflections from Great Thinkers—just $0.99 cents per copy through April 18.
In Your Community
National Worship Leader Conference
Faithlife will be at the 2019 National Worship Leader Conference, in Brentwood, TN—and Faithlife Proclaim will be used to run the event. Stop by our booth, and look for info about our workshop in the conference program.
Join us at the Q Conference April 24–26, 2019, at Music City Center in Nashville, TN. Faithlife will be participating in a panel at 3:00 p.m. (CST) on April 25. We hope to see you there!
Helping You Help the Church
Get a church website that’s easy to make and maintain
Faithlife Sites integrates with your ministry and updates your website automatically with the information you share with your church via your Faithlife church group. Get.bible and Church Tech Today listed Faithlife Sites as one of the best church website builders available!
Make online giving easy for your church
Now, giving can take seconds—and isn’t limited to Sunday mornings. Faithlife Giving is our mobile-friendly online giving solution for churches. With built-in communication tools and reporting features, it helps both churches and members steward God’s resources well.
Congratulations to Authorized, Most Creative Documentary Nominee!
The Faithlife Original film Authorized was officially nominated for Most Creative Documentary for the 2019 International Christian Film Festival.
This is Faithlife’s third year in a row to have an official selection:
- 2017 Bible Agent 7—The First Mission, nominated for Best Animated Film
- 2018 Fragments of Truth, Official Selection
And check out the newest episode of Bible Agent 7 here!
New Seminary Partnership
Faithlife has a brand-new seminary partnership! Gateway Seminary of the Southern Baptist Convention is incorporating Logos across its MDiv program.
On the horizon . . .
Releasing this Summer! The World Turned Upside Down by Michael Heiser
Author Michael Heiser’s newest work, The World Turned Upside Down, perfectly combines his interests in popular culture with the supernatural.
In it, he explores how the TV show Stranger Things relates to Christian theology and Christian life and helps readers understand the gospel in unique and overlooked ways.
Follow the Lexham Press group for updates.
To learn more from Mike Heiser, check out Mobile Ed: Michael Heiser Bundle (10 courses).
Your Feedback Matters
Our goal is to build products that help you grow in the light of the Bible and give you back time to do what you do best: ministry. We’re hearing you like what you see—but we want to know how we can serve you better.
Follow Faithlife.com today, and let us know what kinds of products and tools will help you grow in the light of the Bible.
- Thank you for the recent app update. I love the badge notifications on the navigation bar! I was hopeful that the notifications would work properly, but notification badges on my iPad don’t seem to—app icon notification badges will not clear. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, as well as restarting my iPad. Seems to work fine on my iPhone. Also, it would be really nice to report bugs through the app.🙂
- Want to learn how to creatively emphasize text in your presentations? Read on!Tech Tuesday: Improved Text Layouts (New Features)The developers of Faithlife Proclaim are always working to make it even better. The latest update gives you new options for emphasizing text, plus two other helpful features. Check them out below! (We’re also running a contest around the text improvements, and you could win up to five free months of Proclaim.) Call out your message Make Read moreproclaimblog.marketing.logos.com
- I just signed in on my iPad to view and change presentations for the weekend service, don’t know how to retrieve as I’m using an I pad, not sure if that’s the problem
- Bible Study has never been easierlogos.com
- How do I delete all events on a church calendar?
- Hey John Fugh, Jr. We have (2) delete options when removing events. One is deleting an occurrence which is just a one time event. We also have delete series which will delete all the events in that reoccurring event series. E.g if you have 3 reoccurring events you'll have to do this 3 times to fully remove all your events. If there are a dramatic amount let me know and I can see if we can manually remove them in the backend for you. (can't guarantee this route is accessible)
- Is it possible to schedule posts to post at a time in the future, or do all posts publish immediately?
- My issue is specific to the articles and posts. Articles show up as blog posts on our website, but I would love to be able to write blog posts in advance and then publish at preset times. It would also be awesome to be able to schedule posts on our faithlife group like I can on our facebook page so that there is more consistent activity.