Scrambling to Get Your Church Online? We Got You.
During this time of crisis, we are running multiple live Q & A webinars to help churches. You can also learn how to take your church online in 24 hours here.
Live Q & A Webinars
- 6:00 a.m. (PST): Activate Online Giving Today | Join here
- 7:00 a.m. (PST): Sermon Recording, Publishing & Livestreaming | Join here
- 10:00 a.m. (PST): Activate Online Giving Today | Join here
- 11:00 a.m. (PST): Sermon Recording, Publishing & Livestreaming | Join here
March 16 - 20:
- 10 a.m. (PST) every day: How to Get Your Church Online in under 24 Hours | More info here
Faithlife is waiving the subscription fee on the Premium Faithlife Giving subscription for six months so your church can get the lowest rates. You can get signed up and active today—and Faithlife provides a communication kit for activating your congregation. You can sign up at giving.faithlife.com, or schedule a 1:1 consultation to discuss if Faithlife Giving is right for your church.
- She was in a car accident last evening.
- Asking for prayer for my secretary Darlene Sagieon.
- Thus says the LORD: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches; But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the LORD. Jer 9 Jeremiah uttered these words with the intention to instill a healthy Godly fear inside his brothers and sisters hearts. For too long they depended on their "elders" for advice, and wealth, even their military, They had strong walls and thought they had a strong ally in Egypt at the time, Jeremiah knew their sins of a nation had gone too long without repentance, he pleaded with them to first turn from the wickedness that plagued them and then to subject themselves to Gods Judgement that included them being subjected to the Chaldeans( Babylon). This was the course that was now set for them. Instead of attempting to preserve their way of life by adapting to the wisdom of the world, or building up their military might and alliances, or trade agreements with the top dollar in mind; what they desperately needed to do was Repent of their sinful ways and seek God first and for most with their sole purpose to glorify Him and The Eternal Kingdom of Heaven. They may not have been popular at times, They may have appeared to be foolish in the eyes of the merchants and Kings of the world who sold ideas and ways of life more than commodities, Some of us may know that there was a time when the merchants of Tyre were considerd and honored like princes to the Nations who loved their merchandise. These same merchants who the world loved and honored were Whores in Gods Eyes. At this time when Jeremiah said this Judah and Israel both looked through the eyes of the world because they lost their first Love.. Jesus told us “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. I ask will we pray for our Nation, I fear too many now want to replace the government for God. How far are to to think we can keep this up, we kill our young and under sensationalism cheer it on. God also told Jeremiah this concerning His People, Jer. 18 Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: “O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?” says the LORD. “Look, as the clay is in the potter’s hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel! The instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, to pull down, and to destroy it, if that nation against whom I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I thought to bring upon it. And the instant I speak concerning a nation and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it, if it does evil in My sight so that it does not obey My voice, then I will relent concerning the good with which I said I would benefit it. Pray that Gods voice is heard in the streets and in the hills and on the housetops, in our schools, and inside the courtroom. I know God has a Purpose and it will be done, I only Hope that we will not be like Israel was and think "who we are" or "what we possess" or "what we think we know" will keep us from glorifying God and His Kingdom.. It is our Kingdom too .. think like it, live like it, own it !.. God bless
- Is there a way to make a public group, that anyone can become a member?
- Logos Unbound | Logos 9 Reveal Event!Logos 9 launched and we have the event to prove it! Take a look. 👉http://bit.ly/Logos9ishere Logos Bible Software is a ministry and sermon prep platform that...www.youtube.com
- Wondering where the blogs went? If you’ve been following any of the Faithlife blogs, you may have tried to visit them recently and wondered where they went. We’re doing some system maintenance, and they’ll be back soon. We’ll let you know here when they’re live. In the meantime, click the follow button above to stay in touch with all things Faithlife. Blessings! The Faithlife team *** ¿Se pregunta a dónde fueron los blogs?Si ha estado siguiendo alguno de los blogs de Faithlife, es posible que haya intentado visitarlos recientemente y se haya preguntado adónde fueron. Estamos realizando un mantenimiento del sistema y pronto estarán disponibles. Le avisaremos aquí cuando estén en vivo. Mientras tanto, puede hacer clic en el botón de seguimiento de arriba para mantenerse en contacto con todo lo relacionado con Faithlife. Bendiciones, El equipo de Faithlife ••• Wo sind die Blogs hin? Als aktivem Blog-Leser ist es Ihnen vielleicht aufgefallen, dass unsere Blogs momentan nicht verfügbar sind. Wir sind gerade dabei, das System zu warten, und Sie sollten in Kürze wieder auf unseren Blog zugreifen können. Bitte folgen Sie diesem Post, um Informationen und Updates zu erhalten. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Das Faithlife Team *** 블로그가 사라졌어요. 무슨일인가요? Faithlife 블로그를 팔로우하고 최근 접속하셨다면, 블로그에 접속되지 않는 문제를 경험하셨을 것입니다. 현재 블로그 시스템 점검이 진행 중이며, 점검은 곧 완료될 예정입니다. 블로그 점검이 완료되면 안내하도록 하겠습니다. 점검이 진행되는 동안 상단의 팔로우 버튼을 누르고 Faithlife 와 소통해 주세요. 감사합니다 Faithlife 팀 *** Querendo saber para onde foram os blogs? Se você tem acompanhado algum dos blogs Faithlife, talvez tenha tentado visitá-los recentemente e está se perguntando: aonde eles foram? Estamos fazendo manutenções no sistema e eles voltarão em breve. Nós o informaremos aqui quando estiverem ao vivo. Enquanto isso, clique no botão acima para ficar em contato com todas as coisas da Faithlife. Deus o abençoe Equipe Faithlife *** 您是否好奇博客頁面去了哪裏？ 如果你一直在關注Faithlife的任何一個博客，你可能最近試圖訪問它們，並想知道它們去哪裏了。我們正在做一些系統維護，他們很快就會回來。當它們上線時，我們會在這裏讓你知道。同時，請點擊上面的關注按鈕，及時收到相關信息。 祝好 Faithlife團隊 *** 您是否好奇博客页面去了哪里？ 如果你一直在关注Faithlife的任何一个博客，你可能最近试图访问它们，并想知道它们去哪里了。我们正在做一些系统维护，他们很快就会回来。当它们上线时，我们会在这里让你知道。同时，请点击上面的关注按钮，及时收到相关信息。 祝好 Faithlife团队 *** Vous vous demandez où sont passés les blogs ? Si vous avez suivi l'un des blogs de Faithlife, vous avez peut-être essayé de les visiter récemment et vous vous êtes demandé où ils étaient allés. Nous effectuons une maintenance du système, et ils seront bientôt de retour. Nous vous tiendrons au courant dès qu'ils seront en ligne. En attendant, cliquez sur le bouton suivant ci-dessus pour rester en contact avec tout ce qui concerne Faithlife. Cordialement L'équipe Faithlife
- My Logos program is crashing. I can't open it for more than a few seconds. I've had it for years with no trouble but now it won't open. I've restarted the computer... any other suggestions? I noticed last week that I had an error message hidden off my screen that said logos software hadn't downloaded properly, but I assumed it was a book for my library, not the whole program. What can I do?
- Thanks for your patience! Many of our blogs are live again.