General • 40 members • 5,418 followers
About this group
Watch, learn, explore.
- Thanks for joining Faithlife Today! We are here to encourage discussion and begin a dialog around the videos we post. Your feedback and insight help us cater our segments to what you are most curious about. If you enjoyed a particular video, had questions around the content, or were struck by a particular concept please share your thoughts by replying to any of the videos below.
- How Marriage Books Can Do More Harm Than GoodDr. Greg Forster talks about how developing a theology of work affects our understanding of economics (0:10), and Matt and Lauren Chandler explain why marriage books sometimes cause more harm than good (5:24). Take a closer look at the theology of work with Dr.today.faithlife.com
- How a Bible Scholar Approaches Conversations about Sexuality and GenderAn interview with Dr. Darrell Bock on sexuality and gender (:10) and how to view the land of Israel biblically (4:00), and insights from Dr. Michael Heiser on correlation and causation (6:00). Study controversial parts of the Bible and gain informed opinions with Darrell Bock Dr.today.faithlife.com
- How Studying Context Can Radically Shift Your Understanding of the GospelsDr. Craig Evans explains the difference in how the original audiences of Scripture read the texts (:10), and Dr. Mike Heiser talks about the significance of reading ancient texts that the biblical authors read as well.today.faithlife.com
- Archaeology in Action, and Its Role in Biblical StudiesGet a look at archaeology in action (:10), and learn from expert Craig Evans about the role of archaeology in biblical studies (4:20). Keep learning about archaeology Explore archaeological digs in Israel by joining distinguished scholars in the field, who will teach you the processes and practices...today.faithlife.com