General • 39 members • 5,415 followers
About this group
Watch, learn, explore.
- Thanks for joining Faithlife Today! We are here to encourage discussion and begin a dialog around the videos we post. Your feedback and insight help us cater our segments to what you are most curious about. If you enjoyed a particular video, had questions around the content, or were struck by a particular concept please share your thoughts by replying to any of the videos below.
- How Jesus Defines Greatness in the Kingdom of GodGet More on The Story of the Bible from Dr. Goheen The Bible is a grand collection of 66 separate books—how are those books unified? Mobile Ed: BI201 The Story of the Bible introduces students to the coherent, unifying story line that runs through the entire Bible. Dr.today.faithlife.com
- The Bible Summarized in One SentenceStudy the Old Testament with Dr. DeRouchie What the Old Testament Authors Really Cared About: A Survey of Jesus’ Bible by Jason DeRouchie is gospel-centered, portraying the Old Testament as the foundation for a fulfillment found in the New Testament.today.faithlife.com
- An Interview with Nigeria’s UN Ambassador of ArtExplore the role of creativity in the Christian life What does it mean to be mirror God's creativity in our daily life? Create vs. Copy explores exactly that, unfolding how the various aspects of creativity and imagination can lead you toward a healthy, confident, more innovative life mindset.today.faithlife.com
- A Brief History of Alexander the GreatStudy the Gospel of John with Ben Witherington III In The Wisdom of John: A Socio-Rhetorical Commentary on Johannine Literature, Dr. Ben Witherington III—one the world’s top evangelical scholars—walks through one third of the New Testament and covers several genres so you will encounter these...today.faithlife.com