General • 40 members • 5,423 followers
About this group
Watch, learn, explore.
- Thanks for joining Faithlife Today! We are here to encourage discussion and begin a dialog around the videos we post. Your feedback and insight help us cater our segments to what you are most curious about. If you enjoyed a particular video, had questions around the content, or were struck by a particular concept please share your thoughts by replying to any of the videos below.
- Problems with Bible Translation: Romans 8:28Dr. Steve Runge discusses verses like Romans 8:28 that create challenges for Bible translators (:10), and get an animated look at Psalm 36:5–9 (2:50). Get more insight into Romans with the High Definition Commentary: Romans If you want more of Dr.today.faithlife.com
- Finding Time for Theological EducationDr. Michael Heiser teaches what reverse interlinears are and how they work (:10), and an animation explains Logos Mobile Education (3:45). Connect your translation to the original text The Logos reverse interlinear feature simplifies your original-language study.today.faithlife.com
- Does Genre Affect Biblical Interpretation?Dr. William Klein discusses how to interpret various New Testament genres (:10), and Dr. Steven Runge talks about Greek prepositions in the Faithlife Language Lab (2:51). See how genre affects Scripture The Bible is a complex mix of literary genres that spans several centuries.today.faithlife.com
- Navigating the Twists & Turns of HebrewsDr. George Guthrie discusses the book of Hebrews (:10), and Dr. Steve Runge reports from the Faithlife Language Lab (3:50). Study Hebrews with Dr. Guthrie This course is the culmination of over 20 years of research and teaching on the book of Hebrews by Dr. George Guthrie. Dr.today.faithlife.com