Here are some tips to get you started
Thanks for joining us online!
You can find us at any time by logging in to faithlife.com and selecting our church group in the left-hand sidebar.
We’ve created this group to encourage community interactions throughout the week. The activity feed holds prayer requests, posts, announcements, and more. You can post here, too, and join in on the discussion!
Your Faithlife account gives you access to many tools (found in the left-side Community panel):
● Give online: https://faithlife.com/giving
● Download the church app:
● View the church calendar: https://faithlife.com/calendar
● Look up other members in our directory
● Watch Faithlife TV: https://faithlifetv.com/
● Access Logos Bible Software: https://app.logos.com/
Have Questions? We’re happy to help!
Click on About on the left to contact any admin or send the church office an email.
- This coming Sunday our Noisy Bucket offering will go to purchase rice and beans for our sponsored children in Haiti; Salomon and Lorvencia and their families. Here are photos of some of the children who attend the New Testament Mission School in LaCroix.
Please pray.SUNDAY, OCTOBER 10TH PRAYER REQUESTS From Barb Wheatcroft: prayers for her upcoming surgery on Wednesday. From Bri: prayers for the Carney family in the sudden death of their son, who was in his 20's. From Lori Matthews: prayers for her niece, Kelly, who is having surgery on Thursday. From Carolyn Falleroni: prayers for her cousin, Ray, who has covid. From Debbie O'Dell-Seneca: prayers for her friend Rhonda, who is recovering from surgery and for her friend, Peter, who will be having major heart surgery. From Linda Brezinski: continued prayers for Marianne and Bill.
Please pray.SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3rd, PRAYER REQUESTS From Val Grose: thank you for your prayers for her cousin Jennifer. Surgery went well and prayers for the healing process. From Bri: blessings for Joelle & Phil; baby Caine was born healthy. From Karen & Lisa: pray for Sally Hillberry & family From Karen: prayers for Lisa, who is having surgery on her foot From John & Karen Milne: prayers for brother-in-law, John Rohaly, who is hospitalized with covid. From Linda Brezinski: continued prayers for Marianne Kolson & Bill Stewart From Rhonda Zediker: prayers for Sonja, in the passing of her father. From Mary Jo Spina: prayers for Pam Crothers & family in the loss of Pam's father, Melvin. From Leslie Harrah: prayers for Louise Taggart and family. From Carolyn Falleroni: prayers for Skip Longdon and Rob Arent. Also, a joy, Shannon & Travis are now covid-free.
- Our dear church member, Rob Arent, died today. Please keep his wife, Shawn, their children, Madison and Jason, and the whole family in your prayers as they mourn and seek comfort in the promise of eternal life in Christ. The Obituary can be found at: https://www.pittsburghcremation.com/obituaries/8928/Robert 'Berto' William ArentRobert “Berto” William Arent, age 57 of Canonsburg, PA passed away on October 4, 2021 at Washington Hospital due to complications of COVID with his family by his side. He was born on July 11, 1964 in Washington, PA, he was the son of the late Harry “Boots” Arent and Lorena (Hill) Arent. He is survived by his wife Carolyn Shawn Wright who he married on June 8, 1996. Surviving are his children Madison and Jason who brought him so much joy in his life. He will also be sadly missed by his sisters, Holly (Joe) Holmes and Christy Kempwww.pittsburghcremation.com
- Faith United Presbyterian Church announced an event