About this group
Sharing the Gospel as we love God, love people, and make disciples of Jesus Christ.Follow
- Welcome to our Faithlife Group! We hope you use this as a tool to encourage each other and yourself with the tools made available in order to grow closer to Jesus Christ, our Savior! Yes, it may look a little like Facebook, but it's not at all. It's a great tool for the church to use to grow together, to love one another, and to build each other up, so let's do that!
- The Compassionate Provision of Christ: Part 2Title : The Compassionate Provision of Christ: Part 2 And the Pharisees came out and began to argue with Him, seeking from Him a sign from heaven, testing Him. ( Mark 8:11 LSB) And sighing deeply in His spirit, He said, “Why does this generation seek a sign? Truly I say to you, no sign will be given…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Compassionate Provision of Christ: Part 1Title: The Compassionate Provision of Christ (Part 1) Mark 8:1 In those days, when there was again a large crowd and they had nothing to eat, Jesus called His disciples and said to them, Mark 8:2 “I feel compassion for the crowd because they have remained with Me now three days and have nothing to eat.…sermons.faithlife.com
- Visitation for Jim Wiltse will be at First Baptist in Lisbon from 1 pm to 2 pm this Thursday, with the funeral service to follow at 2 pm.
- A Speaking Problem: Don't Talk About HimTitle : A Speaking Problem: Don’t Talk About The Mute Mark 7:31 “And again He went out from the region of Tyre, and came through Sidon to the Sea of Galilee, within the region of the Decapolis.” Mark 7:32 “And they brought to Him one who was deaf and spoke with difficulty, and they pleaded with Him to…sermons.faithlife.com