About this group
Join us this Sunday!Follow
- How to find the Livestream videos when we are no longer live: On a computer, to the left of your screen, scroll down to Content and click Videos. You'll find the entire thing there. We will also have just the sermon portion video posted on our Facebook page.
- Welcome to Fellowship Baptist Church's online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups. We're so happy that you're here!
- THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE ASCENSION OF JESUSMark 16:19-20 An American Dictionary of the English Language (IMPLICATION) IMPLIC̵A´TION An implying, or that which is implied, but not expressed; a tacit inference, or something fairly to be understood, though not expressed in words; ASCEN´SION, n. [L. ascensio.] 1. The act of ascending; a rising. It…sermons.faithlife.com
- PASSING THE TORCHMark 16:15-18 Intro : The very day Jesus Christ rose from the dead in eternal victory, He began the process of preparing His disciples for His departure. Jesus knew that He would be ascending back into Heaven, and He did, 40 days after He rose from the dead. Jesus knew that when He left, His followers…sermons.faithlife.com
- A DIRECT LINE IN PRAYERSeries: Season of Prayer Text: Hebrews 10:19-25 Title: A Direct Line in Prayer Date: September 21, 2014 Introduction: We know the positions of prayer: Kneeling- 2 Chronicles 6:13 ; Acts 20:36 Acts 20:36 - And when he had thus spoken, he kneeled down, and prayed with them all. Standing-1 Kings 8:22 1…sermons.faithlife.com
- BE CAREFUL, LITTLE EYES ARE WATCHING YOUMom the Teacher Titus 2:1-5 Introduction: A teacher had just completed teaching a lesson of “magnets”. She was quizzing the class and said- “I have six letters and I pick up things, what am I?” A little boy raised his hand and answered- Mother!! How To Be A Bad Parent 1. Discipline your children only…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE TRIBULATION TEMPLETHE END TIMES – Sermon #24 Revelation 11:1-2 THE TRIBULATION TEMPLE Intro : We are still in the midst of a parenthetical passage that began in chapter 10 . We are in the midst of a pause in the actions and activities of the Tribulation Period judgments. As we come to Revelation 11 , we have arrived at…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE MINISTRY OF THE RESURRECTIONMark 16:9-14 Some Bible scholars do not believe that these verses were not actually written by Mark. They believe they were added at a later date by some other author. The reason they believe this is because the language used in these verses is different from the language used in the rest of the Gospel…sermons.faithlife.com