About this group
Join us this Sunday!Follow
- How to find the Livestream videos when we are no longer live: On a computer, to the left of your screen, scroll down to Content and click Videos. You'll find the entire thing there. We will also have just the sermon portion video posted on our Facebook page.
- Welcome to Fellowship Baptist Church's online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups. We're so happy that you're here!
- THE CHURCH OF THE OPEN DOOR, part 1The End Times-Sermon #11 Revelation 3:7-13 THE CHURCH OF THE OPEN DOOR Intro : We are continuing to move through the letters of our Lord to the seven churches of Asia Minor. We have covered five of the seven churches thus far and we will soon pass beyond these letters into the heart of the book of Revelation.…sermons.faithlife.com
- WHO OWNS YOU?MARK 12:13-17 Mark 12:13-17 A QUESTION OF OWNERSHIP Intro : Things are heating up in Jerusalem. Jesus has offended the religious powers and they are out to get Him, Mark 11:18 . They want Him dead, so they come to Him in an effort to lay a trap for Him. They want Jesus to make a verbal misstep that they…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE LORD OF THE VINEYARDMark 11:27-12:12 THE LORD OF THE VINEYARD Intro : Jesus is making His way toward Calvary, but before He arrives there, He must deal with the sinfulness of the nation of Israel. Just the day before these events, Jesus had gone into the Temple and created quite a mess. Jesus had cleansed the Temple, casting…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE POWER OF BIBLICAL FAITHMark 11:20-26 THE POWER OF BIBLICAL FAITH Intro : Genuine, biblical faith is a miracle! Faith in God is something we do not possess naturally. 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: tells us that faith is “ the gift of God .” God enables us to believe…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE TROUBLE AT THE TEMPLEMark 11:15-19 Introduction: Two weeks ago we looked at verses 12-14 and 20-21 . In those verses, Jesus pronounced a curse on a fig tree. The reason He cursed the tree was because it promised something it could not deliver. The tree was covered with leaves, but it had no fruit, v. 13 . Since the early…sermons.faithlife.com
- AN AUTOPSY OF A DEAD CHURCH, part 3AN AUTOPSY OF A DEAD CHURCH Revelation 3:1-6 1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain,…sermons.faithlife.com