About this group
Join us this Sunday!Follow
- How to find the Livestream videos when we are no longer live: On a computer, to the left of your screen, scroll down to Content and click Videos. You'll find the entire thing there. We will also have just the sermon portion video posted on our Facebook page.
- Welcome to Fellowship Baptist Church's online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups. We're so happy that you're here!
- COMPELLED TO COME; COMMANDED TO GOLuke 14:15-24 Intro : This is a chapter about hypocrisy. It opens with Jesus being invited to the home of one of the chief Pharisees, v. 1 . It was common for teachers to be invited home for a meal after services at the synagogue, much like people in our area used to have the preacher home for Sunday…sermons.faithlife.com
- We have a Creator GodWe Have A Creator God Genesis 1:1 January 14, 2018 Introduction: Henry Morris stated in the New Defenders Study Bible -“This opening verse of the Bible is unique, the foundation of foundations, probably the first words ever written down, either revealed to Adam or written directly by God Himself. One…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE WOMAN AND THE DRAGONRevelation 12:1–6 THE END TIMES—Sermon #28 Intro : We are moving into the second half of the book of Revelation today. This second portion opens with an amazing vision of some great wonders on the heavens. Let me remind you that the book of Revelation is not written in chronological order. Chapters 4–9…sermons.faithlife.com
- Sanctity of lifeThe Sanctity of Life Psalms 139:13-18 Introduction: Psalm 139 has both head and heart. It is strongly theological, dealing with such important doctrines as God’s omniscience (it is probably the weightiest part of the Bible for discussing God’s omniscience), omnipresence, and omnipotence; but it is also…sermons.faithlife.com
- TWO WITNESSESThe End Times – Sermon #25 Revelation 11:1-14 Intro : We are still in a parenthetical of Scripture. God is describing a break in the action of the Tribulation as He takes care of some heavenly business. As I mentioned in our last study, this is one of the most difficult passages in the Revelation to…sermons.faithlife.com