About this group
Join us this Sunday!Follow
- How to find the Livestream videos when we are no longer live: On a computer, to the left of your screen, scroll down to Content and click Videos. You'll find the entire thing there. We will also have just the sermon portion video posted on our Facebook page.
- Welcome to Fellowship Baptist Church's online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups. We're so happy that you're here!
- FOR MY NAME'S SAKEMark 13:9-13 Intro : Listen to a few facts that ought to cause us to stop and think. · A Chinese Pastor is arrested and thrown into prison. His sons are beaten by the police. Indian Christians were driven from their home and forced to march through a jungle to safety to avoid people intent on their murder.…sermons.faithlife.com
- EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODYEVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY Mark 12:38-44 Intro : I want to talk to you today about the issue of love. We are all familiar, to some degree, with love. Everyone in this room has loved and has been loved. Everyone here loves people and everyone here loves things. I would imagine that most even love God. While…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE QUESTION OF IDENTITYMark 12:35-37 Intro : It is still Tuesday of the Lord’s Passion Week. Jesus is making His way to the cross to die for His people. This passage finds Jesus still in the Temple teaching the Word of God. The scribes, the Pharisees and the Sadducees are still looking for a way to discredit Jesus in the eyes…sermons.faithlife.com
- THE MODERN TOLERANT CHURCH, part 1THE END TIMES Sermon #12 Revelation 3:14-22 Intro : It has taken us a while, but we have finally arrived at the last of the seven churches of Revelation. A couple of these churches have been good, but a glance at most of these churches reveals some serious problems. The downward slide that began with…sermons.faithlife.com
- A QUESTION OF PRIORITIESMark 12:28-34 A QUESTION OF PRIORITIES Intro : As Jesus moves closer to the cross, He finds Himself under attack by certain religious Jews who want to see Him dead. The Pharisees and the Herodians, two groups who were bitter enemies, came together to ask Jesus a question about ownership . They failed…sermons.faithlife.com
- QUESTIONS ABOUT ETERNITYMark 12:18-27 Intro : Nearly every culture that has ever existed has possessed some type of belief in life after death. A quick overview of history shows that man has always possessed a hope of living beyond the grave. The ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead is full of tales of life after death. The tomb…sermons.faithlife.com