Thanks for joining us online! We’ve created this group to encourage spiritually-rich interactions all throughout the week.
You can find our group at anytime by going to , logging in, and selecting our church group in the left-hand sidebar. Once you’re in the group, there are three main sections:
- On the left, use the Community navigation panel to access the different parts of our church group. You can view our church calendar, our digital directory, access content, Bible study, and more!
- In the middle, you can read recent news, prayer requests, and more. Comment on posts in the activity feed or add your own post or prayer request! Learn more about posting in the group.
- The right panel holds important group information, like reading plans, prayer lists, and other important links.
Get the App!
You can access our group from your mobile device with the free Faithlife app! Get the app!
We’re happy to help! Click on About on the left to contact any admin.
- Walking in VictoryGood morning, Church. I want you to imagine a runner at the starting line. He is filled with adrenaline, heart pounding in his chest, eyes focused on the finish line. He's not just hoping to win, he is confident in his victory. Why? Because he knows who he is, he knows his abilities, he knows he has…sermons.logos.com
- Adopted into God's FamilyIllustration: Imagine a child living in an orphanage. They have no family, and they're waiting and hoping for someone to take them home. One day, a couple walks in and chooses that child to be a part of their family. They say, "We've been looking for you. We want you to be a part of our family." The…sermons.logos.com
- Created in His ImageIntroduction: - Good morning! Today, I want to discuss something of utmost importance... something that shapes our identity as believers. And that is the undeniable truth that we are created in the likeness of God. This means that we reflect certain characteristics and qualities of God, setting us apart…sermons.logos.com