About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"
- We now have access to FaithlifeTV as a church! Simply download one of the following applications and then login with the same email address and password you used to login to faithlife.com. Download for iPad or iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faithlife-tv/id1025325721?ls=1&mt=8 Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faithlife.tvapp.android Or Access on your Smart TV or other streaming device: https://faithlifetv.com/watch-anywhere FaithlifeTV and Mobile Education gives you access to thousands of Lectures, Documentaries, Bible Studies, Films, Biographies and much more! https://faithlifetv.com/media/591265Faithlifetv - For ChurchesWatch "Faithlifetv - For Churches" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.faithlifetv.com
- Welcome to the First Baptist Church of Minneola online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- Facts from FatherPO - The actress Hedy Lemarr once said of her dad “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” --Hedy Lamarr TRANS - Happy Father’s Day. Have your text turned to the second Chapter of 2 Samual this morning. EST - David cries over the…sermons.faithlife.com
- Bothersome BusybodiesLet me quote something I read from a blog last week. A person made this somewhat profound statement: “I can’t trust you if you are always telling me about other people’s business.” Think about the impression you and I make when we talk about other people. Is that the impression Jesus makes when we read…sermons.faithlife.com
- Measure My LovePO - INTRO - We are looking at part of a passage that Jesus had with Peter following the resurrection. We join Jesus and the others just following the fishing miracle where Jesus instructed the men to cast their nets to the other side of the boat. From no catching fish to catching so many they could…sermons.faithlife.com
- Praise praise team practicing for Sunday.