About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"Follow
Please pray.Mom was taken to the hospital this morning. Will update when I know more.
- Now we are hearing she may also have pneumonia.
- So sorry to hear
- Looks like mom does not have pneumonia after all. They were concerned because of wheezing. Yesterday she did not know who Jeff was, did not even know she had 2 children. Today she knew that she had 2 children, what our names were, recognized Cindy, and asked a lot of questions wanting to understand what happened. It looks like she will be coming home the beginning of next week. 😀
- Rejoice when RainingChoosing to go on the offensive by rejoicing in the midst of hardship is the single greatest defense from the things that make us turn away from God. TRANS - We all face difficulties, hardships, and trials. All of you are amazing and God’s call to another ministry, while that is great, comes at a cost.…sermons.faithlife.com
- Point of the MatterINTRO - Our time in Romans is teaching us much about the sort of attitude Christians should have in regard to sin and lostness. Paul frequently uses the misguided way of the religious elite to help us understand the higher ways of God. In our passage today, Paul continue to use this mainstay of a teaching…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Just JudgeJudges the Religious READ vv.1-4 Many Jews thought themselves immune from the wrath of God. Many religious people today think they might fool God because of their religion. A Jewish tradition claimed Abraham sat by the gate of Hell keeping Jews from entering. Wisdom of Solomon bears out that same thought:…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Tammy has asked for prayer for Aunt Mary. She fell this morning and has been taken to South Lake Hospital. I know she has a really black eye, but don’t know of any other injuries at this time.
Please pray.Please continue to pray for my sister in law Charmaine. She now has pneumonia in addition to the COVID.
- Unbeliever's Believe 2/2INTRO - In the first part of this message from two weeks ago we ended with the question, “Are you under God’s wrath or holding to the righteousness of God? Today we will read and discuss a most troubling and dark section of Scripture. It’s not the “feel good” stuff that we probably rather have preached.…sermons.faithlife.com