About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"
- Please continue to pray for our friends Larry and Sara along with their daughter Lisa and family. Lisa is home with the family and now on Hospice care. She is at peace. I know her personally and call tell you she is a wonderful human being greatly loved by God. Please pray and ask God to bless and surround the family and all involved with his great and amazing love, continued peace, and sense of his presence.
- Allen went to the doctor today. He's still pretty uncomfortable, but feeling better. His next appt isn't until March barring any problems. We both want to thank everyone for their prayers. Only God can ease his 4-6wk recovery. I told him God must be working on him, even if simply for more trust in Him.
- I'm Pro-lifeA message by Adrian Rogers inspired me to preach this message today. In that message he said: Now we have people who say they are pro-choice—but that’s unfinished. Tell me what you choose. Now if they say, “I believe in the choice to kill a baby in the mother’s womb, then it doesn’t sound quite so good.”…sermons.faithlife.com
- To be a Wonderful WitnessBut you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.” INTRO - Last week we discussed the strength of our testimony and the power of proof. EST - Our text this morning describes the wonderful…sermons.faithlife.com
- Spurgeon said this a long time ago and how it continues to be true even today, “Some appear to dedicate themselves to God, but they feel themselves such superior beings that they do not join with any church, but hold themselves in the isolation which practically means, ‘Stand by; I am holier than thou.’ They do not think any church good enough for them, but my private opinion is that they are not good enough for any church. On the other hand, some will join a church, but do not seem to have had enough respect to the inward, vital part of religion in giving themselves up to the Lord, and therefore no church will find them to be any great gain.”
- Had a great staff meeting this morning. I'm happy when I see God's people working together and making progress.