About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"Follow
- BIG & GOOD NEWS!!! (Okay, the best news is Jesus Saves!!! But, this is pretty good news too!!!!) -- October 4th 9:30 coffee and 9:45 a new type of class in the worship center. It's gonna be fun, really, plan to laugh a lot !!! -- November 8th 10:50 we're planning an interactive Lord's Supper. We're planning to set the stage for a memorable Sunday sure to make the books!!! Be sure to invite you friends, family, and anyone else. NOTE: Please let people know we do practice social distancing and request people wear masks until seated. We are doing our best to help keep everyone safe.
- Welcome to the First Baptist Church of Minneola online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- Power-Filled FaithINTRO - My day always seemed to be busy. Whether busy building something for the house, serving God in ministry, or over time for his boss, Dad was a busy man. My dad does not have a building named after him. He didn’t publish a book or have a movie made about his life. As a technician in the early days…sermons.faithlife.com
- First Baptist Church of Minneola posted an announcement
Sunday School BeginsGather in the Worship Center by 9:45 on October 4th as we begin a new season of Sunday School that is sure to make you laugh. Learn and fellowship together as we stream in some of the finest speakers. Handouts available, but do bring your Bible as you won't want to miss discovering together those hidden truths that will change your life.
- Handwriting is on the WallINTRO - Last week we discovered there are three, or four if you count Saddam Hussein, Nebuchadnezzars. We noted the repeated pattern: king opposed to God has a dream God teaches a lesson king bows down to God. HIS - Where are we in the OT timeline? Major events: Fall about 4000 BC Flood about 2294 BC…sermons.faithlife.com
- Going DownLord’s Supper Sunday INTRO - We discussed the blazing furnace from which the young men escaped last week. We identified how sometimes God’s sovereign will takes us through fire, but sometimes Christians suffer the pain. We determined that our part is accepting God’s will, even if it means we experience…sermons.faithlife.com