About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"
- Welcome to the First Baptist Church of Minneola online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- Hands on in August: The ExhortationA dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.--Colin Powell INTRO - The historical time of Haggai notes the restoration of the Jewish people in Palestine. The restoration period began in 539 B.C. when Cyrus became king by his conquering of Babylon. EST - God…sermons.faithlife.com
- Great history of the days of the early church when Rome was sacked as seen through Augustine’s life. I rated “Augustine - A Voice For All Generations” 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Augustine - A Voice For All GenerationsExplore the conversion story of one of the most significant figures in church history and learn about his struggle to find answers amid a sea of competing voices. Travel to fourth-century Rome and Milan to discover why Augustine has become a “Voice for All Generations.”faithlifetv.com
- Facts from FatherPO - The actress Hedy Lemarr once said of her dad “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” --Hedy Lamarr TRANS - Happy Father’s Day. Have your text turned to the second Chapter of 2 Samual this morning. EST - David cries over the…sermons.faithlife.com
- Bothersome BusybodiesLet me quote something I read from a blog last week. A person made this somewhat profound statement: “I can’t trust you if you are always telling me about other people’s business.” Think about the impression you and I make when we talk about other people. Is that the impression Jesus makes when we read…sermons.faithlife.com
- Measure My LovePO - INTRO - We are looking at part of a passage that Jesus had with Peter following the resurrection. We join Jesus and the others just following the fishing miracle where Jesus instructed the men to cast their nets to the other side of the boat. From no catching fish to catching so many they could…sermons.faithlife.com