About this group
"Share the Gospel, share His joy"
- Welcome to the First Baptist Church of Minneola online community! Check back often to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, access your Bible study resources, learn more about opportunities to serve, share prayer requests or praise reports or to connect with your small groups.
- Just posted to our Facebook how I'm feeling blessed to be part of what God is doing in our church. The property looks so much better. Milton keeps the outside looking fantastic. Pastor Joel and the wonderful people of Aviva Life Church (a growing Hispanic group meeting at FBC Minneola) bless us with so much. An anonymous giver is helping us to work our church strategy every month. Today I'm hanging a new smartTV for a new Sunday group; a gift from one of our members. Grace is visible in so many places.
- If you were not in our Bible Study this morning at 9:45, then you missed a true blessing as we began a new series. You can get caught up by watching Episode 1 of Following the Messiah on Faithlife TV.
- Your New You: As Real as it GetsINTRO - It might had surprised you last week to learn that Paul introduced people-pleasing as the key theme of his letter to the Galatians. We discussed the matter of Galatian people succumbing to the people-pleasing temptations associated with a false gospel which was no gospel at all. Do you recall…sermons.faithlife.com
- Serving Jesus or John DoeAn old fable that has been passed down for generations tells about an elderly man who was traveling with a boy and a donkey. As they walked through a village the man was leading the donkey and the boy was walking behind. The townspeople said the old man was a fool for not riding, so to please them he…sermons.faithlife.com