About this group
- Three days - the snap covers and glass are installed in the punched openings. The demolition of the curtainwall plywood wall has begun.
- June 7th construction began on the window project. today, the frames and glass are set in the punched openings. The curtain wall demolition will start next. Check out the progress…
- The "why" behind the fundraising effort of replacing the windows. Check out the video and feel free to to give at any time throughout the year by clicking here: https://friendsofsacredheartschool.com/give2022 Window Project VideoWatch "2022 Window Project Video" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- We are excited to share the building elevations that will change with the Window Replacement fundraising. -Imagine full windows extending brick to brick allowing far more natural light into the building. Removing the vinyl siding and painted wood, to replace with dual-pane commercial glass and frames as the building intent was designed over 60 years ago. This restoration will not only bring back the original design elements, but modernize it, transforming the school into an attractive and enjoyable space to learn in. The attached photos are all window openings slated to be replaced on the total quote and vision. We are hopeful to start on the front SE elevation curtainwall in 2022! #shstrong
- Friends of Sacred Heart School announced an event
William C Strout — EditedThank you for the information about the upcoming event. I hope that by visiting this event I will be able to learn more about this school. I have been collecting information about her for a long time in order to decide for sure and apply for enrollment. Service https://www.sopservices.net/ helped me prepare my statement of purpose and now I will definitely feel confident in the entrance interview.