We look forward to seeing you at our first Summer Gathering at the Church! This will be a 30-45 minute service of scripture & prayer. For everyone's safety and protection, the following rules will be strictly adhered to (many of these rules are mandated by our state and denomination):
- Masks will be worn by all people at all times. We ask you to bring your own mask, but we will also have masks available for those who need one.
- Social distancing (6ft between all people/family groups) will be enforced throughout the gathering.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs. We will have a limited amount of chairs on hand for those who need them.
- In general, access to the church building will be off limits, however, the bathroom in the sanctuary lobby (by the handicap ramp entrance), will be available for emergency purposes only. It will be cleaned/sanitized after each use.
- This will be a family-friendly gathering, so no child-care will be provided. Please feel free to bring a blanket for your children to sit down and play on.
This event will be held in the area on and around the volleyball court. Please enter from Park Avenue behind the church building.
Please RSVP for this event! (although you can still come if you don't RSVP, or choose not to come if you did RSVP)