About this group
People accepted, lives changed by encountering Jesus.Follow
- One more to take a look at if your wounds are hurting your current family.Restoring The Christian Family: A Biblical Guide to Love, Marriage, and Parenting in a Changing WorldIn Restoring the Christian Family, the authors draw on more than 30 years of counseling experience to help you experience fulfilling family relationships. They encourage readers to die to self and be resurrected to life in the Holy Spirit who can restore the Christian family. Paperback. Restoring The Christian Family: A Biblical Guide to Love, Marriage, and Parenting in a Changing World (9781599794655) by John L. Sandfordwww.christianbook.com
- For Help With Deeper Spiritual Healing - check out Elijah House in CDA. For a very deep dive try their book Transforming the Inner Man.Transforming the Inner Man: God's Powerful Principles for Inner Healing and Lasting Life ChangesDiscover the basic steps to a life-changing, deeper intimacy with your divine Father! Introducing spiritual keys that will reach into the depth of your heart, the Sandfords share biblical insights on sanctification; performance orientation; the necessity of forgiveness; the role of the Christian cou…www.christianbook.com
- Victory Over The Darkness - another great book to check out if you are exploring a deeper healing journey for your own soul.Victory Over the Darkness Study Guide, rev. and updated ed.: Realize the Power of Your Identity in ChristIn the Victory Over the Darkness video Bible study, Neil T. Anderson invites you to learn how to conquer your burdens and the spiritual forces by knowing who you are in Christ. This 12-session study is updated and revised, containing questions for personal or group study that will help you grow in your identity in Christ. Also Available: DVD Study and Victory Over the Darkness book, sold separately. Victory Over the Darkness Study Guide, rev. and updated ed.: Realize the Power of Your Identity in Christ (9780764236006) by Neil T. Andersonwww.christianbook.com
- Read this fitting quote in an article today . . . "I am more sinful than I believe and more loved than I can imagine. When I was ready to process some of my pain, I could have done so using the gospel as a template; I am broken. 'This is my type of brokenness'. I am beloved. 'This type of brokenness doesn't make me less loved'". That's the gospel of grace and the needed understanding to do the journey of sanctification.
- “A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.” Isaiah 42:3 NASB1995 https://bible.com/bible/100/isa.42.3.NASB1995Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice. | New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (NASB1995) | Download The Bible App NowA bruised reed He will not break And a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.bible.com
- In the aftermath of last Sunday's sermon, I know many of you are looking or a next step in your own journey. I HIGHLY recommend The Search for Significance by Robert S. McGee. Read this one alone, with a friend or partner, or combine up with others as a Gathering Group.
- There's the main book and also a workbook to go through. You can get it on Amazon or Christian Book Distributers or Target.
- Here is the SEARCH FOR SIGNIFANCE main website: Rapha International | Healing, Hope, and Freedom for Survivors
- Happy 134th Birthday to the Gathering House!!