- Welcome to our online community. Use this resource to gather information, post prayer requests, keep in touch, and help us all grow in our faith.
- Here are some thoughts from our most recent sermon on Colossians 3:12-17.Living like a Chosen One | Grace Baptist Churchwww.gracebaptistonline.com
- Some thoughts from our most recent sermon on Colossians 3:9-11: http://www.gracebaptistonline.com/2020/07/putting-on-the-new-man/Putting on the New Man | Grace Baptist Churchwww.gracebaptistonline.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 3:9-11 - Putting on the New ManColossians 3:9-11 – Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds, 10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him, 11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave…sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 3:5-8 - Live by Putting to DeathColossians 3:5-8 – Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience, 7 in which you yourselves once walked when you lived…sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 3:1-4 - Live Like You're AliveColossians 3:1-4 – If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. 2 Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ who is our life appears,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 2:20-23 - Asceticism or ChristColossians 2:20-23 Asceticism or Christ? Intro: Chapter 1 is all about is full of doctrine. It is all about the supremacy of Jesus Christ 0 who He is (the eternal son of God in human flesh), and what He has done (sacrificed Himself on the cross to redeem a fallen humanity). Chapter 3 begins a very practical…sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 2:16-19 - The Shadow or ChristColossians 2:16-19 – So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, 17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ. 18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into…sermons.faithlife.com
- Our latest sermon is available now!Colossians 2:11-15 - What Christ Did for UsIntroduction - What Paul means by saying we are complete in Christ in previous section 11 In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, 12 buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised…sermons.faithlife.com
- Lindsay started a discussionDiscussCritical Race Theory adopted by SBC
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I haven't been to service in awhile, so if this has already been addressed I apologize for rehashing; Doug could you comment on the current trajectory of the SBC and the Critical Race Theory issue that I keep seeing pop up in various ways online? Is our Church a member of the SBC? Thanks!