Grace Baptist Church of Odenton
Church • Gambrills, MD • 13 members
About this group
Please pray.Please be in prayer for Steve V. He has been having pains in his stomach and chest for a while. He went to the cardiologist and they didn't find any issue with his heart or arteries, which is good news on that front given his history. He has an appointment to do an endoscopy to see if perhaps he has ulcers. He has lost 15 pounds over the last month because he hasn't been able to eat normally.
- Matthew 27:11-25 - The Trial Before Pilate11 Now Jesus stood before the governor. And the governor asked Him, saying, “Are You the King of the Jews?” Jesus said to him, “ It is as you say.” 12 And while He was being accused by the chief priests and elders, He answered nothing. 13 Then Pilate said to Him, “Do You not hear how many things they…sermons.faithlife.com
- Matthew 27:1-10 - Judas' SuicideIntroduction - issue is our failure and how we respond. Judas, as we are going to see, felt guilt and remorse, but did not repent. Instead he took his own life because of the despair in which he found himself. As we asked last week when looking at Peter, how are we going to handle our failure? Are we…sermons.faithlife.com
- Matthew 26:69–75: Peter's Denial69 Now Peter sat outside in the courtyard. And a servant girl came to him, saying, “You also were with Jesus of Galilee.” 70 But he denied it before them all, saying, “I do not know what you are saying.” 71 And when he had gone out to the gateway, another girl saw him and said to those who were there,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Douglas Mixer GBC published a bulletin
- "If you want to cultivate a culture of intentional relationships, you will need to make a big deal of membership. Rather than letting membership languish unnoticed in the background, make it front and center as the gateway to life in your church." Mark Dever/Jamie Dunlop - The Compelling Community So, what does this mean in our context? How do we as GBCO begin to make membership matter? How do we emphasize it? What impact would this have on our congregation? What effect would it have on your personal life?