...to our church group!
Thanks for joining us online! This new tool will help us continue pursuing our mission as a church: making disciples who hear, love, and obey Jesus.
You can find our Gateway Chapel group anytime by going to Faithlife.com, logging in, and selecting our church group in the left-hand sidebar. Once you’re in the group, there are three main sections:
On the left, use the Community navigation panel to access the different parts of our church group. You can view our calendar, access content, Bible study, and more!
In the middle, you can read recent news, prayer requests, and more. In the future, you may see posts about meal trains for families in need, updates on events, or when to bring a coat because the furnace at the building went out (hopefully that won't happen again!).
Important Posting Rules!!
- All posts will be reviewed and removed if inappropriate. This isn't a place to share your political opinions, your take on pop-culture, or pictures of your tropical vacation. Let's keep this about Jesus and following him together!
- Items posted for sale will also be reviewed and removed if needed. Please don't sell your essential oils here!
The right panel holds important group information, like reading plans, prayer lists, and other links.
As we get more comfortable using this tool, things may change and adjust based on how we can best use the software.
Get the App!
You can access our group from your mobile device with the Faithlife app! Search for "Faithlife" in your App Store.
Getting too many emails? If you want less notifications from Faithlife, you can go to the Community panel on the left and select Notification Preferences. From there, you'll find a dropdown menu that can dial back notifications from "Balanced" all the way down to "None."
Again, this is a tool to help us keep the main thing the main thing: it's all about Jesus! Lord willing, we can use this to point each other to Him.
- Amos & JesusPastoral Prayer One of the things we regularly do is take time on Sunday mornings to hear from and pray for our missionaries we support as a church family. This morning we’re focusing on Gene and Anne Poppino with Cadence International. Gene come on up! Gene Talk - What have you been up to lately? How…sermons.logos.com
- Discipleship: The Universal King's Universal MissionPrayer Announcements - New Group, Christmas parties Scripture Intro When you hear the words “Go and make disciples” what comes to mind? Maybe it sounds similar to, “Go make your bed!” Why? Because I told you so. Maybe it’s like if I asked you to “Go and make chicken cordon bleu.” You’re like I kind of…sermons.logos.com
- He is Really RisenPastoral Prayer Good morning, Gateway Chapel! Announcements Prep Baptism New Community Group Christmas Party Scripture 2023 is almost over, ladies and gentlemen! And that means we have almost come to the close of Matthew’s gospel. We’ve studied so many great words from Matthew like, “The kingdom is near!”…sermons.logos.com
- The MealGood morning! If we haven’t met... Potluck after service - for those who haven’t brought anything... Scripture Intro - Joke about lamb at potluck. This worked out too well, I didn’t even plan that our potluck would fall on a sermon about a meal. God knew and I didn’t, as is usually the case. You could…sermons.logos.com
- The End Will ComePrayer Good morning, Gateway Chapel! If we haven’t met... Church Potluck next Sunday Scripture Connect with people What a timely passage for us to chew on together this morning. If you’ve been in church for long, you’ve likely heard this question, “Are we in the end times?” And that question is usually…sermons.logos.com
- Who Then Can Be Saved?Children in ancient society, Greco-Roman and Jewish alike, were there to be seen and not heard. They had no rights, no status. They did not matter very much until they grew up. So when the disciples shooed away people who were bringing little children to Jesus for his blessing, they were acting in a…sermons.logos.com
- Behind the ScenesPastoral Prayer Father, we praise you as Lord of heaven and earth. There is nothing greater than your mercy for us, nothing more amazing than your grace, nothing like your love and faithfulness, you forgive us more than we deserve and you bring justice to the oppressed. We sang three songs as a small…sermons.logos.com
- Where He Must GoGood morning, Gateway Chapel! My name is Chris... QR Codes in back Sermon notes Give online Membership Class Scripture Beautiful weather continues for us... Anybody do any hiking this week? For the sake of my illustration let’s pretend you did. You went hiking this week. Cool? Great. You went on a hike…sermons.logos.com