...to our church group!
Thanks for joining us online! This new tool will help us continue pursuing our mission as a church: making disciples who hear, love, and obey Jesus.
You can find our Gateway Chapel group anytime by going to Faithlife.com, logging in, and selecting our church group in the left-hand sidebar. Once you’re in the group, there are three main sections:
On the left, use the Community navigation panel to access the different parts of our church group. You can view our calendar, access content, Bible study, and more!
In the middle, you can read recent news, prayer requests, and more. In the future, you may see posts about meal trains for families in need, updates on events, or when to bring a coat because the furnace at the building went out (hopefully that won't happen again!).
Important Posting Rules!!
- All posts will be reviewed and removed if inappropriate. This isn't a place to share your political opinions, your take on pop-culture, or pictures of your tropical vacation. Let's keep this about Jesus and following him together!
- Items posted for sale will also be reviewed and removed if needed. Please don't sell your essential oils here!
The right panel holds important group information, like reading plans, prayer lists, and other links.
As we get more comfortable using this tool, things may change and adjust based on how we can best use the software.
Get the App!
You can access our group from your mobile device with the Faithlife app! Search for "Faithlife" in your App Store.
Getting too many emails? If you want less notifications from Faithlife, you can go to the Community panel on the left and select Notification Preferences. From there, you'll find a dropdown menu that can dial back notifications from "Balanced" all the way down to "None."
Again, this is a tool to help us keep the main thing the main thing: it's all about Jesus! Lord willing, we can use this to point each other to Him.
- How to go through hard timesGood morning, Gateway! Psalm 34:1-6 Pray Intro I remember a car ride home with my mom from church when I was about 12 and I was a real know-it-all. Our church just got a new youth pastor, and my mom was asking me about the service. “How’d it go? What’d you think of the new guy?” “He seems nice, but I…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Empty Tomb (Easter)Intro Good morning, Gateway Chapel! Scripture Pray Intro Jim Gaffigan Easter spending—projected to break records at more than 17 billion dollars this year—is also significant, though not necessarily religiously motivated. Americans even spend more on candy for Easter than for Halloween. The average American…sermons.faithlife.com
- What's Your God Language?Good morning, Gateway! Scripture: Psalm 46 . Prayer Intro Good morning! Connection cards, introduce yourself. The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde was published by Robert Louis Stevenson in 1886. It’s about a kind Doctor Henry Jeckyll who drinks a serum and becomes evil Edward Hyde. Stevenson…sermons.faithlife.com